Selling Transformers

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Barrie
Noob

Selling Transformers

Post by Barrie »

Hi folks i am looking for the best advice possible in how to sell my Transformers and prices i could get for the following:

Mind swipe loose in original box parts missing
Dirge loose in original box parts missing
Slugslinger loose in original box parts missing
Chromedome loose in original box parts missing
Scattershot loose in original box parts missing
Metroplex loose in original box parts missing
Galvatron loose in original box parts missing
Sludge loose in original box parts missing
Starscream loose in original box parts missing
Highbrow loose in original box parts missing
Ultramagnus loose in original box parts missing
Hot Rod loose in original box parts missing
Ramjet loose in original box parts missing
Flywheel Loose
Scorpnock loose in original box parts missing

Thanks for any help you can assist with
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Well for one, you can list them in the for sale list in the billboard thread. Im sure many people on here would offer to buy them from you, me in particular. As for pricing, thats really all up to you. Some people research going rates on ebay, or take offers from prospective buyers on places like this. Really its whatever you're comfortable with. And by the way welcome to the forum!
R.I.P. Menasor
Barrie
Noob

Post by Barrie »

Cheers Dinobot.. I will check eBay for the prices they are going for and post in related section. I thought on this forum they may have been a section or price index that relates to the Transformers just like wizard fro comics etc.

Thanks for advice much appreciated
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Barrie wrote:Cheers Dinobot.. I will check eBay for the prices they are going for and post in related section. I thought on this forum they may have been a section or price index that relates to the Transformers just like wizard fro comics etc.

I would have done this long ago, but the prices change constantly and there's too many of them to keep up with on a daily or even monthly basis...
greatshot
Targetmaster

Post by greatshot »

trance wrote:
Barrie wrote:Cheers Dinobot.. I will check eBay for the prices they are going for and post in related section. I thought on this forum they may have been a section or price index that relates to the Transformers just like wizard fro comics etc.

I would have done this long ago, but the prices change constantly and there's too many of them to keep up with on a daily or even monthly basis...
Also prices differ regional. Here in europe the in 80's never released transformers fetch much more then in the US for example. Vice versa, euro exclusives make much more money in the US then in europe (overlords and predators for example).

Also the new reissues (encore, ehobby reissue) change market value's when they are released. I feel sad for the people who allready owned a first issue sunstorm.... that value is destroid. :?