For Trade Lists, Transformers

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Overlord
City Commander

For Trade Lists, Transformers

Post by Overlord »

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for trades and trades ONLY, since we have two sales threads, and people may be more interested in trades than spending money outright, and such people may not bother with the sales threads. Anyway, here's hoping that this will stay open.

I will post some stuff that I have and post what I think are fair trades, item(s) for item(s).

Anyway first I'll post a small trade first to see if the thread remains open or not 8)

Have: G1 Doubledealer, no accessories
Want: G1 Weirdwolf, no accessories
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

I was thinking of starting exactly this thread. Anything on my sale list is up for trade too.

But mainly I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade parts, parts like arms and legs. I've got a whole group of galleries of the bots I have for pieces. I'll trade for whatever pieces will fix one of the broken ones in them.

http://s452.photobucket.com/albums/qq24 ... ers/parts/

Series specific galleries are on the left side of the screen.

I've got a whole list of bots and accessories I still need to add to my sales list. I hope to get it posted in the next couple days.
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

For Trade:

1) MISB Quintesson Judge, for any condition Prosecutor.

2) MISB Laster, for Braver. Theoretically, Braver can even be loose no box, but then I'll need something extra. Must be complete though.
TheTruePhantasm
Decoy

Post by TheTruePhantasm »

right i have to trade

1) "shack"wave near complete......medium playwear 90%complete
open for any g1 offers