Hello, I'm a new guy from Hong Kong...

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

chulik
Targetmaster

Hello, I'm a new guy from Hong Kong...

Post by chulik »

Hello, I'm from Hong Kong, and a new guy to this forum. I like transformers, but I'd admit that I'm just an amateur player among the experts here. Nice to meet everone here.

Recently I have a little problem: I bought a Movie Recon Barricade to little my cousin last year and the toy has become his favourite toy ever since. However recently the toy fell from a cabinet and the right foot of the figure (plus the right back bumper of the car mode attached to the foot) went missing. My cousin is very upset by this and he refused a replacement of a new Recon Barricade (He said the replacement "is not him"....well). Actually I have the photo of the figure, so if there is a kind friend advise me on how to post them here, I will do it certainly.

For this, I had email to Hasbro UK to ask if they can ship the replcement part to HK. They kindly gave me the telephone number of Hasbro HK, which connects to a voice message box they never clear......So is there any possible way for me to manage to have that replacement part back? Thanks very much for any useful and kind assistance in advance.
________
Ford super duty engine
Last edited by chulik on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Hey, and welcome aboard!

The man you are looking for around here is LD2062. He has lots of parts for newer bots, he might be able to hook you up with a foot for your cousin. Best of luck, and I hope you stick around for the rest of the fun here!
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

Welcome.

The easiest way to post photos is to get a free account at an online gallery like photobucket.com

In photobucket after upload a picture there are several lines of code shown underneath. Copy the one called "IMG Code" and paste it here right in your message text. And the picture will be visible to everyone on the board.

As far as the missing part, I don't know how to get new parts from the company. But I have lots of broken transformers I strip for parts when people need them. I have several barricades. post some pictures of it and I can tell you if I have the specific part. Alternatively you could find a used one near you and pull the part of it.

Edit:lol, I need to type faster. Thanks for the recommendation TT.

Looking at my parts, this one seems to have the right foot:
chulik
Targetmaster

Post by chulik »

Dear Time Traveller and LD2062, thanks very much for your replies. I'm sure i will be able to learn much more in this forum.

By the way, the missing part is the right foot in LD2062's picture, just the part below the lower leg ball joint. Although my cousin's one is called Recon Barricade which is grey and blue in colour, I think getting a black one will also make his feeling better.

Thanks again for your warm welcome!
________
Extreme q vaporizer
Last edited by chulik on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

I've got like 5 barricades for parts, but no recon barricades.
chulik
Targetmaster

Post by chulik »

Dear LD2062, thanks very much for your advice. I may then buy a new one and swap the foot to my cousin's one.

Nice to meet you all!
________
Volcano Vaporizer Reviews
Last edited by chulik on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Hi and welcome to Transformerland! :)

Good luck repairing your cousins transformer!
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

Welcome! So, you can hook us up with all the cheap cool bootlegs? :D
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

Welcome aboard and good luck with the foot repair. :wink:
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

Welcome to the fourms chulik, have fun!

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
AstroTrain
Powermaster

Post by AstroTrain »

Welcome to the boards, I'm sure you will find the parts you need somewhere on here :)
"In confusion, there is opportunity."
Image Want List
Sale List