For all those departed....

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

trance
Site Admin

For all those departed....

Post by trance »

You will be sorely missed around these parts, thanks for the good wishes and you have my blessings in return.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

It is sad to see everybody go all of a sudden. But change is never a bad thing. I forsee TFL will live on forever, depite who leaves and or stays. I for one am staying and plan to for a long long time. Im am very happy here and am happy to know all of you.
R.I.P. Menasor
Trailbreaker
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Trailbreaker »

I've noticed that the number of posts has drastically reduced lately, but I'm surprised that people are leaving. Oh well, I'm happy here and even though I don't post too often you will see me pop up from time to time. Of course I love this site and the store.
Brawn
Powermaster

Post by Brawn »

i enjoy this forum a lot and will keep posting.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

glad to hear it, keep checking the inventory updates too lol!
today's is a whopper =)
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

No Classics prime :evil:
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Sideways wrote:No Classics prime :evil:
You checked too late...sike!
I'm not finished yet with post-G1s still a few more collections to go thru, I'll keep you in mind if I run across him =)
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Guess I'll chime in too! :D I have truely enjoyed this site from the first time I joined! Everyone here is so cool and nice to everyone! It is my most favorite Transformers site! :D I too plan to hang in there for the long haul too! "UNTIL ALL ARE ONE!"
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

There must be some internal war going on here... For the life of me, I don't see why you'd "leave" a message board. Stop frequenting it on a daily basis? Yes, I can see that. It's not like this is Seibertron, where if you don't check for a week you've missed a few hundred posts.

But "leave"? Does not compute.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Somebody's feelings got hurt, I won't speak more on the matter.
Catalyst Prime
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catalyst Prime »

Well so far this is the best Tf forum I've seen. And one of the best stores too boot!

Just too bad I'm broke... Damn you TFL!!!

(That was a joke)

But I see no reason for me to leave that's for sure... I didn't realize we had ppl leaving.

I think I've been in the heat too much today... The words are floating across the screen as i type this!
All that was needed is a catalyst... and the machines of war are set in motion.

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Banzai-Tron wrote:There must be some internal war going on here... For the life of me, I don't see why you'd "leave" a message board. Stop frequenting it on a daily basis? Yes, I can see that. It's not like this is Seibertron, where if you don't check for a week you've missed a few hundred posts.

But "leave"? Does not compute.
...we're still trying to figure it out ourselves...but we will continue to think well of them, wherever they may be.

...and Catalyst...what do you mean ONE of the best?!?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

It is true that some members have expressed that they'll no longer visit here. We all do hope that they'll eventually change their minds, and TFL remains open to any and all who wish to call this place home. Unfortunately, it is not for us to question their decisions or motives, as there is no contract that members must stay or go, you all do so at your own accord. TFL will remain our home in the meantime, and we'll continue to do all the things we always do to keep our forum different than all the others.

In the meantime, I'm sure you've noticed some of the changes we have been building around the board, based on recommendations from staff and members. We're hoping to prepare the board for future growth, and keep things organized and easy in the long term. As always, we're open to members' ideas about future changes, and thoughts on those we've already instituted. Transformerland.com Feedback serves the forum as well as the Archive and Store we're attached to, so feel free to post thoughts, concerns, or questions there, or Private Message any of the staff if you wish your thoughts to remain private.

I do hope all of you will continue to hang around here and contribute as you always have, and bring your friends to join in the fun.