My new avatar

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

My new avatar

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Back when I first started here, this was my avatar:

I liked it. Magnus was looking up into the face of a new day.

One of my dear friends, after looking at it for a year, told me it was uglier than dog.... well, it was ugly. They thought it was possibly the worst picture ever of Magnus.

So I changed it to this:

I didn't like it as much, but it was more "subtle" and didn't look like dog.... well, it wasn't as ugly.

Now as I took a leave, after my surgery last year, someone else started using that avatar, so it must be a good one.

However, another forum member recently started pm'ing me with new avatar suggestions. They even offered to host it themselves. My second avatar, also seems to be the worst possible picture of Magnus ever.

Not anymore folks. Here is my new avatar!!! Behold the glory of everything that can be hideous about a picture of Ultra Magnus. I give you:Image

That is my new avatar, and if you don't like it, I am sure I can find a stick figure!

:lol: :P :lol:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

It's brilliant, Magnus. I love the "Thundercats... HOOOOOOO!" expression on his face.
Brawn
Powermaster

Post by Brawn »

looks like the ghost of ultra magnus.