Seibertron.com

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Rhymus
City Commander

Seibertron.com

Post by Rhymus »

Seibertron.com
so big it defies description, let alone comprehension! ...so vast. Almost... infinite. Don't know if i can... ((Anyone able cite the source of the quote(s)?))

Transformers, Transformers, Transformers. Earth. Cybertron. Seibertron. News. Rumors. Pics of figures. Character bios. Character name reusage cross-reference search engine. Fan art. Fan fiction. Heavy Metal War--create characters to put in the arena or send on missions, and either way, the characters fight to earn Energon (with which to buy weapons, armor, and stints in the recharger) and Experience (with which to increase your Tech Specs and learn new tactics). Transformers RPG--create (or claim from canon) characters and write/post what they do, acting, reacting, and interacting with other players doing the same with the characters they've created and/or claimed. All this and more... much more than meets the eye!

BUT!

Don't forget to come back to Transformerland and its message boards. That was my mistake.
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

quotes

Post by Commander Megatron »

yes, i can. it was during the transformers battle with unicron on cybertron. the neo-nights were there buy a mistake (circuit breaker,thunderpunch,dynamo, and rapture funded by g.b blackrock.) the quote you are talking about is when rapture tries to capture unicrons mind and make him think he has won. it worked but only for a moment. the comic was "on the edge of extinction". prime destroyed him in the end when he got the matrix back off thunderwing.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Been to it and Put up a tf Religion thing that I hadve on here. The idiots needed taken by the hand and explained to what it meant. The fools