Big Lots

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Blaster
Targetmaster

Big Lots

Post by Blaster »

FYI. I was just in Big Lots and they have several transformers universe characters still in the package I don't know that show very well but I saw scattershot, backstop, a motorcycle, and a green raptor looking fella.

Also they had a two pack of Optimus Prime and Megatron. Transformers universe the ultimate battle. it looks like G1 prime and Megatron is a tank. it was 19$

Finally they had some knock-offs of the constructicons, Protectobots, combaticons, and aerialbots. They had all the constructicons, two of the protectobots, and the others were all there minus the two large main body figures of both

If anyone is interested They had 8 of the Ultimate battle sets. Let me know and I dont' mind picking one up.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

The singlepacked transformers you're seeing are all part of Cybertron, repackaged as universe toys as dollar store exclusives.
The ultimate battle originally came out with Classics 1.0, and was overstocked back then :P