No im not dead

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

No im not dead

Post by Dinobot »

Hey gang! Its been a while since my last post. How are my favorite bots doing? Its been crazy busy for me with work, and my house. The move went smooth (to those who knew about it) and im slowly but surely getting everything squared away. No TF's were harmed in the move. However, my boxed Y-wing was sacrificed somehow to the road cause it was sucked out of the truck even though it was secured like crazy. Dangit!! Oh well, it shouldn't be too hard to find that one (yeah right). Anyways, im going to post pics once everything is done, and will then be looking forward to being more involved with the best TF forum again!
R.I.P. Menasor
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Good to see you around again, Dinobot. Good luck getting your new house in order! :)
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Where'd you move and why again? I think I missed that part <G>

Anyhow, moving is rough, I went thru it earlier this year. Hope you are doing well and looking forward to seeing you around again!
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Well Trance, I moved across town, around a 30 minute drive or more depending on traffic due to my job switching airports. It wouldn't have been so bad, but the house was in really rough shape. Once they took their furniture, and the wallpaper was taken off, I knew I was in for it. I have been, and am still up tp my eyeballs in remodel junk. I'll end up posting before and after pics. Once the 45 year old carpet was removed, this house started looking and smelling new again! Total transformation (no punn intended)
R.I.P. Menasor
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer

Post by S0und_wave »

Welcome back Dinobot!
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Welcome back Dinobot. Good to hear from ya
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Hey DB, long time no see! I'm glad to hear the move is going well still. I can't wait for some pics of the new place! Keep us up to date when you have the time!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Welcome back to the forums db.