Hello to everyone!

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

bruticus_42

Hello to everyone!

Post by bruticus_42 »

Hello, I am trying to get a hold of some TF fans to spead the word on not only my store www.angelfire.com/theforce/tandlcollectable and to also spead the word with Cybercon! This is a show for the East coast and what a great show it is! The first one "wave 1", was a great show and the next in Nov. will be even better. Visit that site, www.cyberconexpo.com, and check us out in the pics as well! We sell, TF Gen1, Gen2, Beast Wars, and others. Feel free to check out my site and "E" me! Hope to hear from you soon!
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Welcome aboard! I tried to check out your site, but the URL seems to be broken...try to post it again in the suggest-a-site topic forum. When it's up and running, maybe we can swap links :D

Re: Hello to everyone!

Post by Guest »

bruticus_42 wrote:Hello, I am trying to get a hold of some TF fans to spead the word on not only my store www.angelfire.com/theforce/tandlcollectables and to also spead the word with Cybercon! This is a show for the East coast and what a great show it is! The first one "wave 1", was a great show and the next in Nov. will be even better. Visit that site, www.cyberconexpo.com, and check us out in the pics as well! We sell, TF Gen1, Gen2, Beast Wars, and others. Feel free to check out my site and "E" me! Hope to hear from you soon!