back from a busy year

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

back from a busy year

Post by BDixonarts »

howdy guys well it has been a while since I really have been back. I have floated in and out but haven't been very active. Most of you knew me as Knightshade, but I changed my name to Tfshadowcons because if is my forum name on my site, tfw2005, and tformers.com.

I have spent the last year working on my forum and building up the profiles and info for our Shadowcon characters. We have a little over 40 new characters and Hasbro has been following along pretty closely, plus my partner has been pretty active on the Transformers 3 movie front and had the privage of spending the few weeks they had during part of the shoot in Detroit. We got some really awesome pics and a few videos, and got recognized on tfw2005 and tformers.com.

I will hopefully be around more and with luck I will help bring more members to this awesome forum :)
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Welcome back and the best of luck to you and your partner on your future projects!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

everyday has been a step closer, but it has been cool being able to get so much good inside info for tf3 :)
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I have had the privilege of creating one of the Shadowcons myself and Rp'ing another. A lot of thought, detail and back-history goes into these characters. Didn't realize there were so many, though. And congratulations on Hasbro taking notice! Hope that means many great things to come.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

you guys have been doing great im been tracking yall though msn mohahahahahahahahahahahaha

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

welcome back to TFL Night- I mean TFShadowcons
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Yes, welcome back!
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Welcome back tfshadowcons! I for one am really excited and jealous of you being able to be part of this next movie.
R.I.P. Menasor
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

it has been cool for sure but i enjoy the company of my friends and sharing the stuff that comes my way with everyone. If anything it has made me humble and greatful and also i am gonna be advertising tfl on my site and I just done a podcast interview with Trance and TT and its in this section so check it out :D

I'm glad to be back and I have a whole lot of new artwork to share with everyone :D
DK Prime
Targetmaster

Post by DK Prime »

Bumblebee wrote:you guys have been doing great im been tracking yall though msn mohahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yeah, you are a little yellow stalker Bee :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Shade, I can't really welcome you back since I just arrived here...but nice you are here, though we talk every day. Nice to know some people when you get to a new place :) :)
Thanks for my sig tfshadowcons :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Those who deny freedom to others, do not deserve it for themselves. Abraham Lincoln.
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

well ... in january i will only know you ...

* is nervous about my 1st trip to denmark * :lol:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

That.... that almost sounded romantic, Dirge!
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

*puts down barf can* awwww isnt that soooo sweet that your gears rot lol

you guys will do fine its not like you havent meet already lmao

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Wreck Gar
Targetmaster

Post by Wreck Gar »

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!
Here's lookin at you kid
Lucy I'm home! OH RICKY!!!
One of these days Alice!
Dirge
Decepticon Seeker
Location: Drinking pineapple juice while repairing the nemesis!!!

Post by Dirge »

even the mighty conehead has a soft sensetive side to him TT :wink:

* empties the barf can over BBs head *

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

* cough cough *

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Dirge wrote:even the mighty conehead has a soft sensetive side to him TT :wink:
Would that be the "cockpit" or "afterburner" side? :lol: Just checking...everyone has a weakness. :wink:
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

wow here it is 2011 now and time is flying by, Transformers dark of the Moon was a great movie and we just had our get together for the Shadow Realm. I got to meet some great people and we celebrated two birthdays, my middle son Johnathan's and DK Primes. Things are still rolling along with Hasbro and now we have been asked to re write our history for the shadowcons to tie in with Unicron as our creator and not the Fallen now. I am hoping this is a good sign that they are really interested in our characters and I am continueing to push just as hard as Shadow to make our characters a real part of the tf universe :)

Hope everyone is doing well and I will be around from time to time to check in. :)
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

that sounds interesting. But why the change to Unicron. I like the idea of the Fallen better. Unicron is MY creator. NOT YOURS!!

LOL... all in all i wish you the best of luck.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

well from what i was told hasbro is holding off on doing anything further with the fallen and if we wanted to get a chance to do something with our characters and was serious about it they said to use unicron so we are hehe
DK Prime
Targetmaster

Post by DK Prime »

Just gotta wonder how to connect them with Unicron...but hey I will let the 2 masterminds do all the thinking lol
Thanks for my sig tfshadowcons :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Those who deny freedom to others, do not deserve it for themselves. Abraham Lincoln.