The Transformers Project

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

artisttheone
Noob

The Transformers Project

Post by artisttheone »

http://transformersproject.blogspot.com/

Hey, I just wanted to share how awesome TransformersLand is with everyone, and also share my new blog. I'm a noob here, and I've had a really good experience buying a Transformer for my new project.

I'm going to try to collect the entire G1 line, but you can read more on the site. I have polls asking which one I should get next and stuff. Just thought it would be a fun little project, and I definately plan on visiting this site more often.

I also have a LOT of misc Transformers items that I'm going to try to unload from other lines. So be on the look out for that.

I try to have a story on the blog at least once or twice a week if at all possible.

TransformerLand rocks!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Welcome to the forums Artisttheone!

I am pulling up your blog now. Look forward to reading about your collecting exploits!

That is one of the great things about TFL. When you shop here you do get a great experience as you so put.

Stick around, it's great here!
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

Welcome. And I voted for Metroplex
PETER IS GOD!Image
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Hello and welcome to TFL!
Good luck with you Transformers collection. I voted for Sky Lynx. :)

(Moved thread to The Billboard)
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Welcome to the forums. I did a little reading on your blog, sounds like you've got a great wife. I hope you stick around a while!
R.I.P. Menasor
artisttheone
Noob

Post by artisttheone »

Oh, I'm not going anywhere. This place has been nothing but awesome. I know the voting thing is a little gimmicky, but I thought it sounded like fun.

I can't wait to see which one wins!!
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

I voted Ultra Magnus. Good luck! :)
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

nice i voted metroplex cause hey i dont have him yet. welcome to tfl and stick around.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
artisttheone
Noob

Post by artisttheone »

I'm kind of hoping for Sky Lynx. :D
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

I have Metroplex and UM and they are both awesome but I am still partial to UM cause he was my favorite along with Blaster. Either way Sky Lynx is awesome and I would like to get him myself.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
cjwang2
Decoy

Post by cjwang2 »

I vote for either Megatron or Soundwave.

As a side note, I have a couple of G1 Transformers with their boxes that I am thinking of selling. The toys are pretty much mint, but the boxes have some wear and some are missing their tech specs and points. PM me if you are interested for a list.
artisttheone
Noob

New Articles Up, Plus it's SUGGESTION SATURDAY!

Post by artisttheone »

http://transformersproject.blogspot.com

I want there to be more things for readers to do to participate. So, today I dubbed "Suggestion Saturday." Go to the site, and in the comments section, suggest which figure you'ld like me to track down next. It explains more in the post.

Once this get's going, I want more things for readers to do. I was thinking of having a "Transformers Hunting" day. Everyone looks around teh internets for the best deals on Transformers meeting my criteria and pointing me in the right direction.

Maybe some sort of reward incentive could be provided for anyone who leads me to a great deal.

I don't know. Ideas anyone!?

Also, look for "The Transformers Project" on Facebook!