Transformers comic sale

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Lennyluck

Transformers comic sale

Post by Lennyluck »

hello transformerland,
Its been ages and then some since i've spoken to many of you. I thought I should give a heads up since i started selling some more of my tf stuff.
I'm hitting the comics now starting from the 10s up to the 70s for now. Much of them are ending tomorrow but theres still more to sell. I'm on ebay still. If anyone's interested in checking them out, search transformers comic #... and search for seller trini23007. last time i was on here I dont think we were allowed to post links,... but any can pm me for urls etc.

Thanks for your time tfland

Lenny
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I'm bidding on one of them now. Have been for the past few days. Though a certain newbie on there (Ebay) with a feedback of (1) bid twice only to surpass me. Then retracted both of those bids yesterday. Only to get on there AGAIN to bid AGAIN to tie my high bid. (since it was obviously available for him to view in the bid history once he passed me). The reasoning behind that baffles me. ..nice to meet you Lennyluck.