Transformers Religion!?

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Transformers Religion!?

Post by Commander Megatron »

Hi Everyone
How about this for an idea. We all love the TF's so I had an idea why dont we make it a religion!!! (sort of!!) All the transformers that are listed in the guides we decide who we would like to be. First come first serve of course, if and when the TF's are all gone then make up your own give them names a transform and a profile: Weaknesses, abilities, what the weapons can do and so on. This is the early stages of this idea but if anyone has any ides I would love to hear them. Any help would be much appreciated to!! I can be contacted at [email protected]

Many Thanks Commander Megatron
Savanna RX-7 GT-X

Post by Savanna RX-7 GT-X »

How is this suggest a site?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

well, suggesting an idea for a site...
Spike
Powermaster

Post by Spike »

sounds like an interesting concept... but did the autobots or decepticons follow any organized religion? and if they did, perhaps since there were so many groups within the autobots and decepticons, different faiths were also followed... i can see some religion and philosophy intermingled... some christianity, some buddhism, just a few to name... i'm sure this can become a huge discussion/debate on the various relgions followed by the many transformers... well back to the original concept, sounds interesting, but i'm not fully understanding... are we to choose a character that best exemplifies our religious belief or individual identity or just any character?
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Hey Commander,

You know I am up for this seeing as how you talk to me daily about it

I'm down for Rodimus Prime!! I love Optimus, but I want the wicked cool red firey sports car instead

lets get this show on the cybertronia road!
Spike
Powermaster

Post by Spike »

yeah.. i'm all for it... we can get philosophical and all, ya know religious discussions and such... i suppose as spike, together with cerebros, combining to complete fortress maximus, i may even present three different religions for each persona... just fuckin around, ya know.
Commander Megatron

transformers religion

come on my fellow tf brethren, pick a 'bot. you will kick yorselves when all the leaders and good ones are gone!!!
Last edited by Commander Megatron on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spike
Powermaster

Post by Spike »

maybe they just don't understand the concept... or perhaps the religion part is streering them away... i don't know, sounds like a cool idea to me though... give it some time, i'm sure more people will jump into it...
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

transformers is my religion. ;)
I'd pick fort max, he's a lot like myself. willing to fight... for peace. but imperfect, kind of a tragic character... maybe i'm just in a dark mood.
Spike
Powermaster

Post by Spike »

oh wise and mighty time traveller, so sorry... i have already selected fortress maximus, but it's good to know that great minds think alike.
Commander Megatron

religion

hey tt what about ultra magnus or even optimus prime. bad guys there is shockwave starscream or soundwave. get on board. to all you who arent sure it is not a religious thing, just a bit of fun. so get on board wit the rest of us!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

well, i thought you were selecting spike moreover than max. i'll have to think something up.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

How's it goin' over there, Rodimus? ;-)

Hey Commander, you know I'm up for Arcee.
By the way, I think we need to hook you up with a nice Megatron avatar.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

hey Arcee my sweetie!!

The commander needs an av big time.
Glad to have you along for the ride hon!!
Commander Megatron

religion

i will get an avatar eventually. in the meantime keep prime under control will ya!?
none of that mushy nonsense here,please. we are transformers. love the avatar by the way arcee, very nice. tt you should be optimus prime. in yhe process of doing up the rules for this i will pm them to you when iget them sorted. spike, rodimus galvatron and of course arcee i will send them to you as well. you all have to be honest. anybody else wants just ask.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

*evil laugh*
..... Me, honest!!??
*evil laugh again*
Yeah, I'll be honest!!

sorry folks, just getting into character
Commander Megatron

tf religion