Hi guys, I recently got a TFL quote for my G1 collection and wanted other thoughts and opinions, or offers. The prices listed at right are avg TFL complete (or close) item sale prices. Here is the list:
1) Powermaster Optimus Prime (complete) $50
2) Targetmaster Blurr (no targetmaster haywire accessory) $75
3) Pretender Cloudburst (figures and only helmet accessory) $35
4) Pretender Crossblades (complete except Wing accessory) $100
5) Pretender Grimlock (complete except Laser/Tail accessory) $35
6) G1 Deluxe Vehicle Whirl (figure only, no accessories) $70
1) Powermaster Dreadwind (complete) $120
2) Powermaster Doubledealer (Complete except Engine Holder) $70
3) Headmaster Mindwipe (complete) $80
4) Headmaster Fangry (complete) $80
5) Pretender Roadblock (complete except 1 laser) $85
6) Micromaster Erector (complete) $12
7) Micromaster Flattop (missing Laser Cannons) $12
Micromaster Race Car Patrol (2 of 4 - Swindler and Freewheeler) $12
I also included others:
1) GoBots Boulder Good Rock Lords (figure only) $5
2) Gobots Warpath Super Renegade (figure only) $?
It is a nice collection, but if I may...
I just sold a near complete Crossblades for $65
Figure only Whirl isn't going to be anywhere near $70, plus you said he didn't have the head antenna.
Roadblock, it's possible, but I got very little detail from you regarding the gold plastic guy...if Whirl has no head antenna, I gotta play a bit conservative, as the gold plastic guy is 1000x more fragile.
The engine holder for Doubledealer happens to be the most valuable part.
2 micromasters aren't going to go for $12
TM Blurr figure only maybe I could sell for $15
Cloudburst figure only + helmet not much more than $15
The rest, yes, that's what my final sale price *could* potentially be.
But people negotiate, Paypal takes a cut, and of course, my time and effort counts for something
Happy to negotiate, but just wanted to make some things clear when it comes to value complete vs value not-so-complete. I think the guys on here will back me up