Just Saying Hi!

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Bayta
Noob

Just Saying Hi!

Post by Bayta »

Hey all, my name's Robin (Or Bayta if you wanna be all internet-y and crap). I've been a Transformer fan since I was a kid, having first gotten some old G1 toys when I was about five from my grandpa, which had belonged to my cousin (This was about 1999 so they were old even then, hehe). I've drifted in and out of the fandom, never really getting myself too involved, though I do have a small collection of G1 Transformers, plus a bunch from subsequent lines that I accumulated throughout my childhood.

Ahh, what else about me? I'm an enormous Doctor Who fan, I watch My Little Pony, I'm a huge retro gamer (I'm tempted to make a GRRRL GAMR joke, but I'll restrain myself for now)... And, uhh, I guess that's about it for now.

Oh, hehe, it's kinda funny, too, you see, I've known about Transformerland for ages. Like, since 2004 or something. But I've only made my first purchase from the site a couple days ago. >.>

But anyway, so, hullo! I'll prolly be around here for a while yet.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Its always good to see new faces. Welcome aboard Bayta. And dont hold back any jokes, we love 'em.
R.I.P. Menasor
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Welcome aboard Bayta! Hope you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing you around. :)
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I couldn't have said it better myself! Welcome, Bayta! :)