Skywarp and Insecticons

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

transformers_nc
Decoy

Skywarp and Insecticons

Post by transformers_nc »

I'm selling off my Skyward 50% complete and a 3 insecticons. Check out on flickr and send me a pm if your interested. Auctions end tomorrow night and still really cheap.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98350793@N05/
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

TFNC, I know you're trying to get the word out about your figures for sale, but most people will be checking the "for sale" thread for this stuff, so it would be best to update your post there to include all your current for sale items as you get them listed. Otherwise, all the mini for sale threads just roll to the bottom of the forum page as everyone cycles through their collections. Thanks!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... php?t=4366
transformers_nc
Decoy

Post by transformers_nc »

I'm thoroughly confused. I thought I was putting this stuff in the right place.

"The Billboard
Post wanted/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No Ebay links please."

Based on that seemed like I was putting in the right place. Are you saying I should put it in the list up top that's in the "Sticky: Post your TRANSFORMERS for sale/trade lists here!" up top?

I didn't know users were allowed to post in those?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Yes, you're allowed and encouraged. The sticky just means it will stay at the top of the page. There's also an "Update Notification" thread. When you add stuff by editing your original post, you can let everyone know in the update notification thread like Roadbuster just did.

I know our system is a little different than most places, but we've found it makes it easier to see what all is for sale when it's in one thread, with no other comments or "bump" posts mixed in :)