We buy toys! Learn more...
Board index » General » The Billboard It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:03 am

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:53 am 
hello everyone. i am jeremy. i am from jacksonville, florida. im 25 and have been involved with transformers since 1984 when i was 5. i can safely say that i had every single tf from 1984 until 1989. then i got out of toys and into girls and helping my dad work on cars which brought me to my current love of customiing cars/trucks. well my tf collection began a few weeks ago when my mom sent some presents for christmas down with my dad for me to open on christmas day(needless to say i opened them as soon as he left for the trip back to horth ga...lol) anyways. i was thinking i had socks or clothes of some sort. but lo and behold my mom made me feel like i was 5 years old again. she had gotten me the sams club(yellow fire truck) tfu : optimus prime and ultra magnus( who combine to become ultra prime) . i sat for 2 hours transforming them and combining them. well i have since then bought thundercracker (armada) and landfill ( 4 autobot construction combiner gift set) well on dec 26th i went to 2 wal marts and a k mart looking for transformers. i spent $350.00+ along with 3 buggies full of tf armada,energon, and minicons. i know there are a few i am missing like the nemesis prime,gold plated prime, megatron and a few others but for the most part i can be assured i got 75% of the new stuff... now im working on the g1 reissues. i DESPERATELY WANT the g1 optimus prime reissue. ok i think thatis enough for now. but i think everyone on the site can feel where i am coming from when you out of the blue get a transformer and the thrill of "getting them all" over takes you...lol
thanks,
jeremy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:45 pm 
Father Time (Admin)

Welcome back to the profession. I envy your g1 collection, but then again, you have 8 years on me. the new toys ARE fun, aren't they? right now, i am displaying on the bookshelves in my room (transformer shelves really) some g1's i have, along with their armada counterparts. this is great fun! if you want to find that reissue prime, check ebay. they have everything.

i have a question. this gold plated prime, that's the armada "powerlinx" prime, right? i'd like to have one of those as well, for the minicon! i am also into cars, particular lamborghinis. i really like that modified diablo, in the gold plating. does anyone know where i can get just the 'con without spending $40 on the whole prime?