Allow Me To Clear Things Up

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Allow Me To Clear Things Up

Post by Blackjack »

Hello. At this point many of you are either wondering "what the... is this guy doing running around calling Megatron "queen" and just generally posting nonsense.

My name is Jarron. I am the college roommate of your admin: TT. Therefore over the last few years of living with the bugger I've had everything Transformers shoved down my throat on a daily basis. I've seen most of the G1 television series, all of Beast Wars, and I am currently reading the G1 comic series. And I'm sure he's got more in store once I'm done with that. He even got me started into collecting Transformers.

Basically as we were watching Beast Wars I fell in love with the character Inferno. He's absolutely hilarious in every ep he appears in. I already posted a character bio for him in the Iacon Database, which will probably explain more of the personality. I enjoy roleplaying like no other, so most of the time I will prefer roleplaying the character when appropriate to actually being myself.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to a long happy coeexistence.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Hahaa... cute post. Good having you here, Jarron. Don't worry, you don't seem any less sane than the rest of us. :wink:
Delita-1

Re: Allow Me To Clear Things Up

Post by Delita-1 »

Inferno wrote:I am the college roommate of your admin: TT. Therefore over the last few years of living with the bugger I've had everything Transformers shoved down my throat on a daily basis.
:lol: That makes sense.

I'm glad you joined, your posts are fun to read. :D
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Oh I assure you I'm quite a bit less sane than the rest of you, except maybe my roommate. Oh I could tell you stories...heh heh. :twisted:

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I might start having to leave logged off when i leave the room ;)

Nah, I trust Jarron with my transformers, and i've been letting him read my original comics, which translates to me trusting him with my life ;)
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Time Traveller wrote:and i've been letting him read my original comics, which translates to me trusting him with my life ;)
Ooooh. I understand that all too well. Just ask Hot Rod about what happened when he sat on my X-Men comics. :x :lol:
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

I didn't sit on them!
I nearly did, well partially...kinda, they were in a brown bag anyways that the store gave you. And they were all flat, not like I could actually damage them.

shut up, stop laughing! :(
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

*laughs at Hot Rod*

So, what sort of X-Men comics do you have? I mean what series. I haven't read many, but I'm a huge fan of X-Men.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

I have loads, though Hot Rod easily surpasses me. I think the only complete run I have is X-Treme X-Men, but I've got good chunks of Uncanny, "Adjectiveless," and Ultimate. Also picking up Astonishing even though I'm hating it right now--Joss Whedon is way overrated. :?

Since you're a Gambit fan you might want to consider X-Treme if you're looking at all into reading some again.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

As Arcee mentioned I have quite a lot of comics.

I have X-men, Uncanny X-men, New X-men, Ultimate X-men, X-calibur, eXiles, X-factor ...... as you may have guessed I'm a mutie loving freak. I get pretty much all the X titles, though I may need to cut back soon.

I have quite extensive runs on all those books going back to early issues, I don't have any first run issues (apart from reprints I got with the marvel legends figure line).

I do have X-treme as well, the full run, it ended a few years back. It was a great comic for Rogue fans, up until Gambit showed up then it went down hill.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Hot Rod wrote:I do have X-treme as well, the full run, it ended a few years back. It was a great comic for Rogue fans, up until Gambit showed up then it went down hill.
I do so love your Gambit-bashing. :wink: :D
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Thank you for the advice. As I said I haven't read many comics and at the moment I rather lack the fundage to start reading much of anything at the moment, but I will remember that when I get back into it.

So, Hot Rod, who do you like if you don't like Gambit?

((You're going to say Wolverine aren't you. :roll: ))
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

lol, No.

My fav is Iceman. Though I like a lot of others too, Rogue being my Fav female.

if you can't fund comics try signing up free to Marvel.com and reading the free digital comics they have online.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I like Iceman. It's really a shame he was only in one ep of the cartoon series. He used to be on a show way back in the 70's (I think) called Spiderman and His Amazing Friends. He was one of the amazing friends along with Firestar. Seemed out of place if you ask me.

I also like Rouge, Beast, and Colossus. But my favorite X-Men characters are the villains. Apocalypse, Omega Red, Mr. Sinister. All excellent.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

I loved Spidey and his amazing friends, I used to watch it all the time as a kid (I have even d/led eps of it in the past) I actually have "Cold Comfort" on my PC, which is the only ep Bobby appeared in as you mentioned. I also have "Under Lock and key" the episode of X-men Evolution, which was a nod to the orginal 5 as they were they main characters in the story, great stuff!!
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

Welcome Jarron good to have you here, I am glad that you have ditched the queen tag for me. The royalty is fine.!!
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

Of course, my queen. Good to see you as well.
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU DARE TO TRY MY PATIENCE!!!