Looking for....

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Looking for....

Post by Jose »

...Not a Transformer, but a Gobot. Yes, you read it well, I'm (almost) desperate after a Gobot.

They are almost for free here, so any price you ask is going to be a premium for me, but... Yes, I am resigned to pay for this figure.

The figure in question can be seen here and it's called Tic Tac: http://www.toyarchive.com/Gobots/Combiners/Puzzler.html

Please note the following:

-I'm also actively looking for this piece here, so please ask me first. Gobots appear in fleamarkets for cheap everywhere.
-It has to be loose and C8 or better to make it worth it.
-I am willing to purchase it from you, payment will be via Paypal (sadly it can only be withdrawn from a credit card). Just ask me for a reasonable price for the figure and shipping. I don't expect it to be a giveaway, but I also don't believe it worths a fortune. I have seen it earlier for USD25 MOSC, which is not what I'm looking for.
-Tyres can perish with age and I won't make a big deal if they are cracked or missing, but tell me first.
-I'm not keen on "touched up" figures at all.
-I will follow the regular procedure if the seller is one of the regular posters here (payment before sending goods). If you are a newcomer, I'll have to ask you to ship before payment; I can show you my eBay id privately to prove you I'm not a deadbeat, but this will be only upon serious offers only.

Post here if you are interested. Thanks in advance
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

i MIGHT have the thing for you... I'll check my gobots box the day after x.mas. i know i have spares, just have to check the condition. Is tic tac the only puzzler you're looking for?
Jose

Post by Jose »

Hi Ben, yes, it's the only part I need to complete Puzzler. I'll be very grateful if you happen to have it!
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Hi Jose, just curious did you find tic-tac?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

hopefully he found it in the mail.
Jose

Post by Jose »

As soon as it arrives I will try to post pictures of it!

(In average, shipping from the US takes two weeks... Sometimes less and sometimes more).
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl