Greetings!

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Shrapnel
Gestalt Warrior

Greetings!

Post by Shrapnel »

Just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone out there in forum land.

I'm basically a G1 fan (though the new classics look pretty tempting). I stupidly gave my entire childhood collection of 'bots to a younger kid when I was in high school. The kid liked "Beast Wars" and the Zords on Power Rangers so I assumed he'd like my Transformers. I was wrong. He treated them very poorly.

I was able to rescue Ramhorn from him, so that small robotic rhino is the only thing left from my childhood collection. I got back into Transformers last year when I picked up a copy of "The Unofficial Guide to Transformers."

So now I am hooked once again and slowly building up a collection. I look forward to talking Transformers with all of you.
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Welcome aboard! :D We also look forward to talk to you. Post often!
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Delita-1

Re: Greetings!

Post by Delita-1 »

Yes welcome (again :P )!!
insecticon wrote:I'm basically a G1 fan (though the new classics look pretty tempting). I stupidly gave my entire childhood collection of 'bots to a younger kid when I was in high school.
That sounds like a familiar story. You're in good company. :D

The classics are fun, you should try them. They're a lot of fun to pose. Hope you stick around & enjoy yourself, & like Jose said - post often!! It gets so quiet around here...
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Hey, welcome along for the ride.

I think too many of us here gave our old TFs to kids we know or younger family members and regret it loads. I know I gave the most of my to a kid that lived next door to me, his parents were found of the drink and never spent much money on him. I know he got a lot of enjoyment out of them, but I doubt they survived very long :( I know the few I gave to my nephew are well dead :*(

yes, I agree post often, we are a small but friendly "family" here.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Hey insecticon, welcome aboard. Feel free to join in on the roleplay in the Energon Bar, too. :D
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Yes please do,welcome and I need no intro! Post often the guys and gals are great!!