For Sale

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Kings Toys
Targetmaster

For Sale

Post by Kings Toys »

G2 Optimus the only damage I can find on Optimus is that there are some scratches on the chrome part of the Sound module ....Parts for G2 Optimus as follows Laser Blaster X1,fists 1 pair,launchers x2,large missles x 4,small missles x2,nozzle x1,pump x1,hose x1,Sound module x1,roller x1

G1 Sideswipe (Figure only) the only thing I can find wrong with him is you can see where the rubsign came off or was removed other than that he is in perfect shape

G1 pretender vehicle Road Grabber?(vehicle only) Scratches on windshield,sticker wear on spoiler,chew mark on right rear

G1 Chromedome missing left front headlight sticker,wear on both leg stickers,both autobot symbols

G1 Ultra Magnus heavy Chrome wear on smoke stacks,light chrome wear on the following places radiator,front bumper,headlights,left leg (parts for Ultra Magnus Laser Blaster,x1,Large fists 1 Pair,Small fists 1 Pair (still on tree),Launchers x2,Head x1,Chest x1,waistx1,ramps 1 pair,trailer x1,missles x2

Heros of Cybertron G1 Collection Key Chains
Windcharger MOSC (slight warp on card)
Cliffjumper MOSC
Brawn MOSC

I will NOT part out any of Optimus or Ultra Magnus I will sell bots Seperatly but would like to sell everything together make me an offer not taking less than $100+shipping for Optimus I have seen the TRU reissues sell for more than this
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

Find me Sunstreaker (G1) box and well talk.
Kings Toys
Targetmaster

Post by Kings Toys »

dont have it and probably not getting any more TFs this is the last of my personal collection and its like pulling teeth selling off my stuff but my hours at work got cut from 40 hours a week to 15 hours a week
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

A reletive of mine found an Armada Omega Supreme and wants to sell it.
It's only the two large halfs. It's missing the head, and any other accessory parts. The back piece on the yellow half is missing as well as the clear /orange-ish plastic that is on the yellow half.

Also, got Armada Optimus Prime trailor. I don't know if anything is missing from this or not but the coolest thing about it is that when you fold out all the flaps for battle mode or whatever, there is a button that you turn on and the thing folds back up into a trailor again.