Local TF stock

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Nope. They don't have any figures at the moment except the Starscream repaints. :(

The Toys R Us here has most of the other classics in stock if anyone is still trying to complete their classics collection.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

If you see the mini dinobot three pack in the classics series I would love to get them.
meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

That's very sweet of you TT. Image

That's what I was trying to say (in not so many words) in my field trip thread, but I wasn't sure how to approach the topic.
Devastator
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Devastator »

Locally we are pretty shot of stuff right now. we still have a few movie deluxe figures out. lots of swindles and bonecrushers. walmart has brawl, arcee, proto starscream. the odd leader megatron and prime. TRU has classics mirage and cliffjumper (as of 4 days ago, probably gone by now). lots of those 5 packs of mini heroes too.

still to find leaderclass brawl, or any of the new voyager and deluxe figures like dropkick and payload etc.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Houghton's stock currently includes 1 or 2 Ult BB's, a couple Voyagers (megatron x2, ratchet and SS if i'm not mistaken) and one of those trans-tech quickbow thingies.
I'm also looking for all wave 2 deluxe other than Dreadwing.
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

My Wally World has at least 1 Ultimate BB, A ton of Voyager OP's and Jetfires; 3 or 4 20th Anni. Primes; Alternators: OP, Ricochet, Rollbar and the Scion; the big blue Cybertron Prime; Voyager OP vs. Megatron. Pretty much the same as the other Wal Marts, from what I've heard.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

TT I may need you to pick up a rollbar and skids alternator for me. Im gonna go check mine since i dont have to work till late. If I cant find em i'll give you a shout.
R.I.P. Menasor
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

My Walmart is pretty much dead. We have like one movie Swindle here. The Target down the street has the G1 redeco's of Starscream and Jazz. And last time I checked, Leader Class Brawl.

If anyone still wants Ultimate BB, let me know. I can pick it up for LESS then what it retails for cause I work at the store. (Employee Discount ;)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Ok. I know Walmart here in Houghton has a few of that wave of alts on clearance for like $15. Not sure what exactly, let me know what you need.
Ramjet

Post by Ramjet »

TT: Shockblast? Worth a shot.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few more alternators myself. I didn't think I'd like them, but I bought a couple & I really think they're cool.
Ramjet

Post by Ramjet »

I can't transform my OP back to truck mode 'cause his legs are so tight where they push back into the body. My buddy says he can barely get the hood/fenders/grill lined up properly on his. OP's my only one, but it wouldn't stop me from buying a few more.
Sixshot
Instrument Of Destruction

Post by Sixshot »

Anybody seen a Classics Grimlock? My nephew has been dyin' for that ever since he's seen me surfin' the web for TF, :P !

Also, what other 5pack sets do they have of the mini heroes besides Decepticon Sneak Attack(includes Prime, Cliffjumper, Holo-Mirage, Skywarp, and Megs; Megs and Prime have metal finish!)?
- "Life is worth living only as long as there are enemies worth destroying!"
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

I think that Grimlock was at TRU last time I was there, but I'll double check over the weekend. (I'll check on the mini dinobots too UM :wink: )

As for the 5 packs, as far as I know, there is only the Sneak Attack one.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

If they have rollbar, ricochet that would be great. There are more I need but im sure the earlier ones are completely gone. Also does your store have the 20th OP's on clearance? Mine does they were on clearance but went back up to 70 before I could get one.
R.I.P. Menasor
Thrust
City Commander

Post by Thrust »

My walmart has the rollbar and ricochet but their regular price. also has the Primes for $45.
Blitzwing
Powermaster

Post by Blitzwing »

there r no tf toys in tn right when i say no toys i mean it
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Delita-1 wrote:I think that Grimlock was at TRU last time I was there, but I'll double check over the weekend.
Thanks Delita-1! U are the true queen of the Decepticons, :wink: !
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Sixshot wrote:Thanks Delita-1! U are the true queen of the Decepticons, :wink: !
LOL!!! I don't think Megatron was ever into females.

Let me stop you Galvatron,Ultra Magnus. I mean the really, really, real Megatron. Not me.
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Commander Megatron wrote:
Sixshot wrote:Thanks Delita-1! U are the true queen of the Decepticons, :wink: !
LOL!!! I don't think Megatron was ever into females.

Let me stop you Galvatron,Ultra Magnus. I mean the really, really, real Megatron. Not me.
LOL, :lol: :P :lol: !