Local TF stock

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Ramjet wrote:I bought one for you-the shipping will be $12.00 PayPal will be fine. :wink:
amazing what you can do when you move one little dot.... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jetfire is a robosexual
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

Not really local, but Target has G1 re-issue OP, Megatron, Soundwave, and Starscream on their website. All Japanese!
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

All 5 MP starscreams gone. As well as 4 of 5 Anniversary op's. Walmart is hurtin.
For those of you with Radioshack near you all Tf's will be on sale the day after Thanksgiving. Now I say Tf's but they are not really. They have 1/24 scale R/C cars of BB and Baricade. Also 1/72 scale R/C cars of BB, Baricade, and OP. Insider info...the little ones will be $10. I don't know about the bigger ones.
Ramjet

Post by Ramjet »

Who the hell was looking for a Movie Thundercracker? I saw one today for $18. They had a few more, too. I don't know what the scalpers have been scooping up for :twisted: bay.
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I have seen plenty of movie Thundercracker and Rescue Ratchet (white) at Target and Wal-Mart ($20.00). There is a bunch of Ultimate Bumblebees (first packaging style $89.99) and Titanium War Within Megatron and Optimus Prime exclusive two pack with variant cover comic book included at Toys R Us $30.00 ($29.99).

All you'll have to do is pay for the toys (I of course will send a recipt) I will box and ship for free 'cause I like you all. :D Besides.....I have so many boxes and packing peanuts here a hobo could make a mansion with a pool!
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

hmz, i would be interested in a thundercracker, does somebody have a pic of the titanium war figs??
The past is the greatest teacher
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Devastator wanted a thunder cracker.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I was just in Target today and there were two Thundercrackers and the boxes were nice!

I haven't been to Toys R Us in a week, but there were a *lot* of them (the Titanium two pack) there and I bet there still are.

I'd be happy to get whatever I can for whoever I can! Box and postage fee is my treat! :D (but as a warning to you... I will be sending it slow.)
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

Roar wrote: Besides.....I have so many boxes and packing peanuts here a hobo could make a mansion with a pool!
Wicked funny. Did you move recently?
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I haven't moved but I have been getting a bunch of stuff off of E-bay. a fool and their money.......... :roll:

My husband told me just this last week that if I brought in one more big thing he's going to leave me.

I kinda' don't blame him this time. Its a mid 1920's Fry visible gas pump (Standard Oil). If any of you collect petroliana or are starting and need help scenting knockoffs let me know I'll try to help you. I've been to school and back and there's a lot of KO's.

And so I won't get too awfully off topic..............

As for local toy finds I have a good 'un! (I think)

There are about 12 Beatmix Bumblebees at my Target for $27.-- (I know $27 was the first # not so sure about cents) on clearance. The ones I saw were all sealed and the boxes look pretty nice. If anyone wants I'll be happy to get! :D At least I hope they're still there I was there yesterday afternoon.

Or is that not a good price? I don't know to tell you the truth.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

While doing my christmas shopping I found the following in a store:

Alternators (all £15 GBP)
3 X shockblast
3 X swindle
1 X dead end
1 X silverstreak.

And I left them there.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Why did you not get them?
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Purely becuase I already have them and secondly I only had enough money with me for my chrisstmas shopping.
Ramjet

Post by Ramjet »

The toy store near me has a Cybertron Megatron for $25, Cryo Scourge for $15, Vector Prime for $15, Galaxy Force OP for $25, Cybertron Menasor $15. I don't know if any are 100% complete, but I could check for you if anyone's interested.

EDIT: The store had a Cybertron Menasor, not Bruticus as I originally posted. They also had 2 Beast Wars Megatrons, the red dragon ones.
Last edited by Ramjet on Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Ramjet wrote:The toy store near me has a Cybertron Megatron for $25, Cryo Scourge for $15, Vector Prime for $15, Galaxy Force OP for $25, Cybertron Bruticus $15. I don't know if any are 100% complete, but I could check for you if anyone's interested.
Check the bruticus will you. if its 10% complete I'll be interested.
Ramjet

Post by Ramjet »

Deszaras wrote:
Ramjet wrote:The toy store near me has a Cybertron Megatron for $25, Cryo Scourge for $15, Vector Prime for $15, Galaxy Force OP for $25, Cybertron Bruticus $15. I don't know if any are 100% complete, but I could check for you if anyone's interested.
Check the bruticus will you. if its 10% complete I'll be interested.
It's at least 10%! I assume you left off a 0?

Crap! It's Menasor, not Bruticus. There was no Cybertron Bruticus. :oops:
Ramjet

Post by Ramjet »

The crappy K-Mart here has TF's, buy 1 get one 50% off. They had a Jazz, I think a Bonecrusher, a Barricade or 2, 2 Wreckage for Deluxe class. Also 1 each of Leaders OP, Megs, Premium Megs, and Brawl (can't remember which version). Also, a bunch of crappy Robot heroes and fast action battlers, 2 Booster 10X, and 2 Hackers, I think.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Could someone with a TRU nearby look into picking me up the exclusive Wingblade and Jetstorm? Pretty please? Our nearest TRU is 2 1/2 hours from here :?
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Post by Razorclaw »

Hahaaa,big deal :P .I usually spend 1 1/2 hours to go to my university :roll:
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.