Greetings!

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

RoiTaun
Noob

Greetings!

Post by RoiTaun »

Hi everyone.

I have used your site to identify vintage transformers, their guns, weapons, etc. and wanted to say thank you. This site saved me a lot of stress in identifying the accessories. I am also here to sell a small lot of Transformers. I will be posting those in classifieds soon.
My uncle was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's and they are struggling to get caught up on the medical expenses. My aunt has meticulously kept all of my cousins (3 boys) collections together, or best she could. We have a huge lot of Vintage Star Wars, Micro Machine Star Wars, He-Man, G.I. Joe, Star Wars Topps cards, ET tops cards, Tron Topps cards, and Transformers to sell.

Before we go to eBay, I thought I would stop in and see if the true collectors would be interested. It breaks her heart to get rid of all of them, but they are just sitting in boxes and they really need the funds.

I have been in the midwest (Oklahoma) now for about a month meticulously assembling and categorizing. I think we have uncovered everything they have in storage.

Thank you for reading this and it is really nice to meet everyone.

K