A resurgence.

Post want/sale/trades here, share an interesting website, or introduce yourself! No eBay links.

Moderator: Time Traveller

snakemarcato13
Targetmaster

A resurgence.

Post by snakemarcato13 »

On a whim I decided to check TFL while discussing various figures in my collection with my TF obsessed GF. I was pleased to see a resurgence to the site, to once again see my old friend TT.

I look forward to the days to come.

Also, she turned me into a transformer named Corvus based on the 2016 Ford GT.
"I have a form of witchcraft. It's called Magic 8-Ball." --said by me while watching the crucible in AP English
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Re: A resurgence.

Post by Time Traveller »

Long time no see! How have the winds of time carried you?
snakemarcato13
Targetmaster

Post by snakemarcato13 »

The winds have carried me long and far, back to where I came. They have had some ups and very heavy downs. To be frank, this has been the hardest year for me to date with a lot of things happening, but I'm bouncing back. Living life fixing cars, making a splash in the dart world, moving up in the racing league I'm in, and doing some voice acting! Oh, and I've taken up streaming, but my streaming PC is currently down with hopefully a simple to fix issue.

I'm in a new relationship with someone obsessed with transformers and I actually was telling her about your G1 collection the other day! Got her a Slug from the G1 movie, because he's her favorite.

And as a fun little note, I've been eyeballing buying a Fiero and a Grand National, and just did about two grand of work to my WRX.

The storms we weather can be fierce, but in the balance of things they're always followed by a certain beauty afterwards.

I hope you have been doing outstanding!
"I have a form of witchcraft. It's called Magic 8-Ball." --said by me while watching the crucible in AP English
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

A frank summary of life in general, I'd say! I'm glad you are well, and it sounds like you have weathered your challenges to face forward to your opportunities. My old Fiero girl is still on the road in service as my daily in toasty Florida. Living with a vintage car has its challenges, but is rewarding nonetheless! I'm glad you've found your way back into the TF community, as well. We'll have to find a way to chat and catch up sometime!
snakemarcato13
Targetmaster

Post by snakemarcato13 »

Agreed, we must!