What are you currently watching?

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Agent Meister
Decoy

What are you currently watching?

Post by Agent Meister »

TV shows, cartoons, anime. It goes here.
Agent Meister
Decoy

Re: What are you currently watching?

Post by Agent Meister »

I have been watching The Boys Season 3 , For All Mankind season 3 and The Orville Season 3 . They are good shows to watch
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

The Boys, The Orville (because it is more Star Trek than Discovery or Picard), Strange New Worlds (Which is shockingly more Star Trek than The Orville), and the J6 Committee.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Eh... "Customer States" compilations on YT. It is amazing and horrifying to see what people do to their cars, both intentionally and unintentionally. I have no idea why you'd try to fix your suspension by tying it up with ethernet cable and zip ties, or how you punch a hole through your transmission or transaxle casing, but both are way more common than seems reasonable.
It's been kind of fun for Minerva and I to guess what these people have done wrong in the cases where the root cause isn't so obvious, and I think I can now confidently identify which non-oil substance someone has dumped in their oil fill by the nature of the sludge that comes out.

We should probably start a real TV show soon.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

I caught the new season of The Umbrella Academy over the weekend. It fits the series really well.

I have also been hitting up the youtube channel RetroBlasting with a specific focus on the restoration videos. Watching him literally disassemble every single piece of the GI Joe Defiant and the USS Flagg and rebuild them from the ground up was jaw droppingly impressive. This is especially true with the "don't ever remove these pieces" parts.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Time Traveller wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:43 am Eh... "Customer States" compilations on YT. It is amazing and horrifying to see what people do to their cars, both intentionally and unintentionally. I have no idea why you'd try to fix your suspension by tying it up with ethernet cable and zip ties, or how you punch a hole through your transmission or transaxle casing, but both are way more common than seems reasonable.
It's been kind of fun for Minerva and I to guess what these people have done wrong in the cases where the root cause isn't so obvious, and I think I can now confidently identify which non-oil substance someone has dumped in their oil fill by the nature of the sludge that comes out.

We should probably start a real TV show soon.
I like to watch Rainman Ray and Customer States What on YouTube
Cawenil
Noob

Post by Cawenil »

Is this forum alive?
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

There are a few of us that still hang out.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Yup! Some of us old-timers still lurk around these corridors. I try to make sure to catch up on answering user questions from time to time!