For all you WoW players...

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Arcee
Fembot Fatale

For all you WoW players...

Post by Arcee »

Rodimus found this earlier and it made me squeal. Someone's created an addon for the game called "More than Meets the Mod." It's meant for people who play Druids, and whenever you shapeshift into another form it adds the TF transforming noise! I installed it and tried it out earlier--it's so cool. Here's a video (not mine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZeMokLV4h0

Anyway, I dunno who else would care about this really besides maybe TT, but I thought it was too fun not to share. :mrgreen:
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

*TT cries* WoW, thou villain, how many of mine own kin and kindred must thou slay before thy hunger is sated? how bereft of life must they become? Thou art a monster!

Just so you know, there are a couple transformer references i stumbled across on a website one day. Including a boss named grimloc or something, who says " Me grimlock king!"
Jonesat
Powermaster

Post by Jonesat »

omg my lv65 druid NEEDS that!!!!
"Tell my tale to those who ask - tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest is silence." -Dinobot, last words
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

aww come on TT. WoW is the shizz!!

Jonesat, you a Druid too? My main is a Pallly, but I have 2 hunters as well.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Rodimus Prime wrote:WoW is the shizz!!
The SHIZZ? Dear Lord. I quit.
Jonesat
Powermaster

Post by Jonesat »

yeah, i had a 60 rogue, then tried playing druid and loved it too much. WAY more things to do with a druid. mines a BOOMKIN lol
"Tell my tale to those who ask - tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest is silence." -Dinobot, last words
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Nice! My Night Elf Druid is a 47 and I'm totally going Boomkin with her when I get enough points. I haven't played her as much lately though, since she's an alt. My main is a 53 Warrior; Rodimus and I are a Warrior/Pally team (i.e., UNSTOPPABLE!). :P
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

I'm resurrecting this thread in honor of Bruticus' addiction. :P
Bruticus wrote:Ive Never Been Into Those Kind Of Games But I Cant Stop LoL
Im Not A High Level Or Anything Yet (workin on it lol) But Man Its Just Fun Running Around Looking And Killing Everything LoL

I Might Actually Join A Group Here Soon Once I Get All The Keys Down Pat.
Just wait--the low levels are nothing compared to when you really get in deep! What class/race are you?
Bruticus
Alternator

Post by Bruticus »

Ha HA

YAAAA A WoW Thread!!

Im An Undead Warrior.
Missing A Jaw..Spikey Purple Hair The Whole Nine LoL

Its Pretty Cool. I Can Foresee TOOOOO Many Hours Spent On This Game. I Might Have To Quit My Job After All HaHa.

And Thats A Very Cool Find On The Transforming Noise. I Will Have To Add It When I Make A Druid.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Yes! Warrior! Warriors at higher levels do some ridiculous damage if you spec them right. I miss mine ... since I got the new computer, I don't have the game installed, so I haven't gotten to play her in over a month now.

By the way, don't pay any attention to Rodimus when he eventually sees this and starts warrior-bashing... :P
Bruticus
Alternator

Post by Bruticus »

Arcee wrote: By the way, don't pay any attention to Rodimus when he eventually sees this and starts warrior-bashing... :P
Im A Hack And Slash Kind Of Guy.
It Is Fun Using Magic From Time To Time If You Like Standing Back From The Action. But Thats Not For Me. I Like Getting My Hands Dirty.

We Should Start A Group. Play On Certain Days Or Day.
Well Once I Build My Guy Up A Bit That Is. :oops:
Piranacon
Undersea Warrior

Post by Piranacon »

i have a 63 pally havent played him since about 3 days after the expansion though lol

Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Hey Brut,

I play as a Paladin as I mentioned before, so I'm not a fall back and cast guy. Paladins are in the fight, they only fall abck if their role in a team is primary healer, but I a specced out for fighting rather than healing.

we won't be able to team up though, Arcee and myself play on the European servers and I assume you are on the US ones.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Bruticus wrote:Im A Hack And Slash Kind Of Guy.
It Is Fun Using Magic From Time To Time If You Like Standing Back From The Action. But Thats Not For Me. I Like Getting My Hands Dirty.
Exactly. I can tell you're going to make a good warrior, then. :wink:
Rodimus Prime wrote:we won't be able to team up though, Arcee and myself play on the European servers and I assume you are on the US ones.
I know. That kind of stinks. :(
Bruticus
Alternator

Post by Bruticus »

Its Alot Of Fun !!
Im Upset I Didnt Get Into It Sooner. Theres A New Expansion Coming Out Soon From What I Saw. Heck I Dont Even Have The Last Expansion Installed Yet LoL

I Was At An OC (my works Operating Center, we have them all over the country)The Other Day When A Guy Was Playing WoW And I Watched Him For An Hour And Said Welp Thats It Im Going To Buy It. Poor Kup I Was Working On His Car And Seen That Guys Screen And It Was All Over LoL.

Ive Always Been A FPS Fan. (first person shooter) I Either Grab A Snipper Rifle And Pick People Off Or I Grab A Big Gun Kick The Door In Rush In And Shoot Anything And Everything Till The Room Looks Like A Burnt Match LoL.

And That Really Sucks We Cant Play With Each Other. :shock:
Didnt Sound Good There LoL
Would Be Cool To Have A TFL Group.
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

my brother used to play that, A LOT. Get would get calls or emails to come fight or whatever. He's over it now, but has 2 level 70 characters. I used to see him flying around on a tiger. I don't know what his characters are but he played way too much. Had like no time for anything else. I hope you all are not that into it. BTW check on ebay people sell their characters for lots of money.
Predaking
Minispy

Post by Predaking »

I was that guy Computron I WOW came befor everything . I was bad I played all the time Raided but I have gotten over it. There is nothing wrong with playing wow but just dont take it to the level I took it too get out and do stuff have fun with life. But anyway my wife was a druid and that MOD Arcee posted made us miss the game just a bit.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

I'm not that bad when it comes to playing--I mean, when my computer died I joked that I was suffering from WoW withdrawal, but it's not that big a deal. Even if I wanted to, I could never become that much of an addict, as I don't often have enough time to devote to playing.

And Bruticus, you definitely need to get the expansion. No comparison. I'm wary of the next one that's coming out, though ... I'm a bit skeptical about the new class they're introducing.
Blitzwing
Powermaster

Post by Blitzwing »

that sounds cool to bad i don't care for druids hunters all the way baby 8)