Things that make you go "Oooh"

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

Oh man thats awesome I love snowboarding so much but I have to skip most the season this year to save my pennys... wanna see me snowboarding here I go... woooohooooooooo!!!

Oh yeah and thing that make me go oooooooh I got a new Capita Stairmaster snowboard for valentines day oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh
:D :D :D :D :D

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Very nice! I have been using a lamar for a while, but have been saving for a burton.
R.I.P. Menasor
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Ramjet just helped/saved me tremedously!

Having you for a friend is a gigantic honking OOO and I thank you so very much!

I don't know what I'd do without you and I'm glad we met!!!!!

I hope I didn't emabarass you
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

Hey, that's what I'm here for!
QuickSilver
Throttlebot

Post by QuickSilver »

This made me go "ooooh!" yesterday...

I got a week off in March from work and I'm going to NYC! We're booking our tickets this weekend!!! :D
~Quicksilver
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I got an autographed picture of Larry Kenney today which just kicks copious amounts of feline behind!

For those who might not know...Larry Kenney did the voice for Lion-O in the cartoon series Thundercats. He also voiced the character Jackalman, Bluegrass of the SilverHawks, Karate Kat (as well as a host of other characters). It also turns out that Mr. Kenney is also just an all around nice guy who loves his fans and it was an honor for me to just talk to him through E-mail!

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

sweet!
I got Roscoe and Enos' sig
and the original Incredible Hulk
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

"Thunder, Thunder, THUNDER-no, that's too high.........."
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Something definitely made me go "oooh" today - I bought some tasty treats that I haven't had in years - Jaffa Cakes!! mmmmmmmm 8)
Jetfire is a robosexual
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Sunstorm wrote:I bought some tasty treats that I haven't had in years - Jaffa Cakes!! mmmmmmmm 8)
LOL! :lol: We don't have those here, but when I was just over visiting Rodimus, he introduced me the glory of the Jaffa Cake. Those and Hula Hoops ... mmm ...
Piranacon
Undersea Warrior

Post by Piranacon »

today was a good (once i got home form work) had a bad day at work and when i get home my wife tells me i have to take 3 days off in mid june. i asked her why and she said she booked a fishing trip for me to fish lake michigan for 3 days when the salmon are running :shock: this was great news completely turned my day around. then i sat down to do my normal ebay window shopping and noticed i had a new messege. my wife went and bought me a complete G1 predaking again :shock: so now i just have to figure out what she wants lol (has to be a reason for her doing this right?) 8)

Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Piranacon wrote:today was a good (once i got home form work) had a bad day at work and when i get home my wife tells me i have to take 3 days off in mid june. i asked her why and she said she booked a fishing trip for me to fish lake michigan for 3 days when the salmon are running :shock: this was great news completely turned my day around. then i sat down to do my normal ebay window shopping and noticed i had a new messege. my wife went and bought me a complete G1 predaking again :shock: so now i just have to figure out what she wants lol (has to be a reason for her doing this right?) 8)

That is nice! Wonderful for you! (and whatever she wants...I'd get it for her) :wink:

Someone please tell me what Jaffa Cakes are. Are they sweet? And what are Hula Hoops too?
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Here they are;

They're a biscuit/small cake sponge with dark chocolate and an orange flavoured jelly on top.
Jetfire is a robosexual
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Ah I see. Thank you, I believe I'll let you ladies and gentlemen enjoy alone. I don't like the flavor orange. *shudders*

I'm more of a grape and lime woman. :D
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

they do a lime flavour version of jaffa cakes, raspberry too... god, how much of a fatty do TFL know I am now! :oops: :lol:
Jetfire is a robosexual
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Roar wrote:And what are Hula Hoops too?

They're a kind of chip in the shape of a ring and they come in different flavors. I got seriously addicted to the BBQ Beef ones when I was in Ireland.
Sunstorm wrote:god, how much of a fatty do TFL know I am now!
Aww, lol. You're not a fatty for that. And if it makes you feel any better, when I was flying back home after my trip, my bag got searched in the airport and when the security guard opened it, a ton of packages of Hula Hoops fell out... :shock: :oops:
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Arcee wrote:
Aww, lol. You're not a fatty for that. And if it makes you feel any better, when I was flying back home after my trip, my bag got searched in the airport and when the security guard opened it, a ton of packages of Hula Hoops fell out... :shock: :oops:
lol - that's pretty funny. In our last time in Florida in 2005, we bought 3kg of fudge from this fudge shop on Vineland Road in Orlando... Mrs S was so sneaky, as we didn't put it in our suitcase or hand luggage since our cases were already several kg overweight. As we were checking in, she just put the box of fudge down under her coat as the bags were weighed, and then somehow just carried it onto the flight without it ever being checked or considered for weight, so we got away without paying for 3kg of extra weight. I suppose it's quite worrying as anything could have been in that box, but it saved us about £20.00 more in overweight fees :lol: 8)
Jetfire is a robosexual
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

http://www.guesswhichmovie.com/news/418

UM shown me this!!
Looks freakin sweet
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Sweet! i like the animation style!
Hot Shot