Your Xbox 360 gamertag?

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Nightshade
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Nightshade »

As Computron said COD4 looks real good. I enjoyed halo3 quite a bit but mostly enjoy plastering the roomate in multiplayer or online. Have Timeshift on preorder, looks damn good. just piked up acecombat 6 and am loving it. Waiting for the Fear expansions to come out on xbox, really ejoyed the original.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Welcome back!!
Nightshade
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Nightshade »

why thank you CM. btw my gamertag is kniteshade.
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Thought I'd resume this thread as I've recently FINALLY got my Xbox Live service up and running again....

I've had to change my gamertag to SicklySunstorm rather than tidyspidey though... long story, but basically because my Live service ceased for more than 2 months on gamertag tidyspidey, Microsoft take it upon themselves to remove that tag - with the extra annoyance of it being impossible to ever restore it.

At the moment, I am playing;

CoD4
Bioshock
Project Gotham 3
Saints Row
Bully

I will be online each night this weekend and other weekends :D
Jetfire is a robosexual
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I don't know if I have posted it before, but my Gamertag is GRBlaster.
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

Mine is JNORY74 send me a friend request if you like,I am playing COD4 for now .........
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I changed mine. I am now Master Sonic 3.
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

I just started posting this in a totally inappropriate thread that was nothing to do with Forza 2, it was just because Rumble and I had brought it up whilst looking at the Monaro and Pontiac in the "what would be your alt mode?" thread.... I took it out because there's a lot of pics and I thought it would be better placed in here with xbox 360 stuff;

Forza 2 ruled, until Turn 10 the developers screwed all users out of the credits we'd earned in game from making custom paint jobs and selling them in the auction house. They knocked everyone down to a base figure which didn't have that much effect on those who were cheating anyway, only those who'd earned the credits fairly. I seriously spent a LOT of time on that game for the first few months of it's release, so when the credits were removed it felt like they just erased hours of work. Here's a few of the TF car designs I made;

also, due to my interest in formula 1, I made a few F1 interpretations on Enzos;

I did a few real world race car designs too, this one is for a Ken Gushi drifting mustang;

real car;

my interpretation;

And finally, a Care Bear koenigsegg and gallardo I did for Mrs S :D ;

As you can probably tell, I spent a lot of time painting in Forza - more than I did racing lol. I was that pissed off about the credits though that I sold my copy of the game and haven't looked at it since.

I made waaaaay more than these few examples too... If I ever do re-take the plunge and buy a 2nd hand copy of Forza 2, I would be happy to send any designs on to fellow forum members :wink:
Jetfire is a robosexual
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Wow, those are sweet designs, Sunstorm...I love the one in the 1st pic!

So did people sell these on dumb-bay for real money or something else?
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

I believe some bone-heads were prepared to pay real money for some silly designs, yes. :roll: E-prey sold some peoples stuff....

When I made my cars, I always made a limited number of 20 or less and sold them for very respectable in-game credit prices. I was one of the few artists on the forza forums who didn't just sell unlimited numbers of their cars... I wasn't doing it for the credits, it was the reputation. Having people clawing after your cars was a great feeling. I really miss the game, but I just haven't been able to bring myself to buy it again.... :cry:

Oh well, I'll live - GTA IV anyone? :twisted:
Jetfire is a robosexual
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Sunstorm wrote: GTA IV anyone? :twisted:
Nope. I'll play COD4, Gears of war, burnout revenge [possibly paradise] or turok. [at a stretch GRAW 1 or 2, perfect dark zero or far cry predator]
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer

Post by S0und_wave »

i have a 360 my gamer tag is wj3d3n
Rocktimus Prime
Powermaster

Post by Rocktimus Prime »

I've started playing on Live. Mostly Halo 3 and Team Fortress 2. I just can't stop plying Team Fortress 2, its awesome.

My name on Live is Vvef.