Great toy finds at an Estate Sale!!!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

theantiquetiger1
Minispy

Great toy finds at an Estate Sale!!!

Post by theantiquetiger1 »

I am a treasure hunter, thats what brought me here because I bought a large collection of Transformers a couple months ago.

Well, Friday, I did it again. I bought a large toy car collection for $350 (basically paid $11 an item). Among the items were these three great toys:

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

:P What amazing condition, you are right youv'e found blackbeards treasure.

Now that what I call a brilliant find. I mostly just buy Tf's but I do enjoy looking at other things and those are great.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
theantiquetiger1
Minispy

My biggest problem, I love all toys and cannot decide on what to collect. The fire truck will stay in my collection and will be one of my favorite pieces I own. That picture does not do it justice, it is a beautiful toy. Looks like it was painted yesterday. Unfortunately, I have to sale the other ones to make up the money I spent on the lot. I could not buy one piece, the lady wanted to sale as one lot.
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

just kep what you cannot part with and sell the rest. Thats what i did with aTf collection I acquired. Most of it was pretenders and action masters with some other G1 stuff but what I did not wnat i sold.
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Fantastic find!! The fire truck looks excellent!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

My dad has a collection of that stuff, so i can really appreciate that collection.. and the price... Holy crap! Is the aerial ladder truck complete?
theantiquetiger1
Minispy

Time Traveller wrote:My dad has a collection of that stuff, so i can really appreciate that collection.. and the price... Holy crap! Is the aerial ladder truck complete?
The Ladder Truck was 99% complete and mint. it was missing one headlight, but I have already bought a replacement for $5.