STRESSSSsssss

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Delita-1

STRESSSSsssss

Post by Delita-1 »

I am ridiculously stressed out right now. There is way too much crap going on. With myself, my relationships, and work. GAH!

Maybe this could've gone in the 'get it off your chestplate' or 'mini-quiz' stuff, but I felt like stress might be a big enough topic on its own. I kind of feel like seeing what stresses everyone else out & how you deal with it.

I think a vacation from everyone & everything would be nice, but it isn't really an option.

*sigh*

EDIT: throw tons of @#(*@&$@(*$&# bills in the mix too
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

if it makes you feel better,
I'm feeling like a kid sitting for a closed door and the rain starts to drop on my head and no living soul for 200 miles arround

-my job is arse
-tfl emptied out in less then a month( yes i feel alone here )
-bills are flying arround my ears from everywhere
-severe headaches
-many projects on hold and frustrated about it
The past is the greatest teacher
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

TFL goes through peaks and troughs, a bit low at the minute but it will pick up again, it always does. :D
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The madness is still high.
Plus i've still got:
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Commander Megatron

ROTFLMAO!!! Excellent Deszaras.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I have no idea what I'm doing in eight months... or if I'm even gonna have a place to stay or money to pay for it.
And I'm too sick to correct this situation.
Razorclaw
Predacon Commander
Location: Behind you, ready to chop your head with my sonic sword...

Re: STRESSSSsssss

Post by Razorclaw »

Delita-1 wrote:I am ridiculously stressed out right now. There is way too much crap going on. With myself, my relationships, and work. GAH!

Maybe this could've gone in the 'get it off your chestplate' or 'mini-quiz' stuff, but I felt like stress might be a big enough topic on its own. I kind of feel like seeing what stresses everyone else out & how you deal with it.

I think a vacation from everyone & everything would be nice, but it isn't really an option.

*sigh*

EDIT: throw tons of @#(*@&$@(*$&# bills in the mix too
Well Image
Be patient,stand your ground,think calmly and the rain will stop :wink:
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, To dungeons deep and caverns old. The pines were roaring on the height, The winds were moaning in the night, The fire was red, it flaming spread, The trees like torches blazed with light.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Everyone knows the feelings. Everyone and everything (place, animal, child, parent) has hi and lows. Even here times are tough but what helps me is I try to keep true to what I feel is right no matter what. Live life with no regrets and always try to do you best but never be afraid to ask for help if needed. Be proud Everyone is who they are.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

What stresses out the Mighty Galvatron?...
Well let's see.......

Raising mini-cons is stressfull
Dealing with schools and teachers crap.
Being the only one making the money for the family to live off of.
Production at my job slowed down and they laid a bunch of people off.
If it gets any slower they will shut the place down until orders pick up again. If that's the case, then i gotta find another job or try for unemployment :x .
Still catching up on bills is an obvious one.
Once I think I got them all paid off for the month, it's the 1st again.
Having a higher paid employer tell about the $$ they spent over the weekend on junk, when all you got in your wallet is a dollar.
Birthday parties
Christmas is coming soon
Did anyone ever notice that TFL had it's big downfall on 9/11?
Tell me that ain't scary.

Well I'm done. I feel like I need an energon stick now.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

*cracks up a fresh pack of energon goodies

also one Galvy?

* kup sticks one in his mouth to chew on sitting back to back with Galvatron
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Thanks Kup.
But I can't let any other Decepticons see me hanging out with you.
You know the rules.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Thanks Kup.
(enjoys energon goodie)

But I can't let any other Decepticons see me hanging out with you.
You know the rules.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

yeah....

if somebody important looks where battling back to back with disrupted logic sensors.... K?

i'll stick with my story
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

The only stresful thing I've got to deal with is my damn internet provider.
That gives me an idea. turns on com.
"Lio kaiser I command to to convince my internet service provider to grant me a better quality of service."
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

I almost gave myself a peptic ulcer the other day about my car situation, but I think its mostly resolved.

I used to work at a big huge financial company as a P.A. to this big wig insurance sales man. They would walk around in their power suits, adjusting their cuff links on their shirts that bore their signatures (it made me want to puke.) But anyways, while I worked there I used to suffer from regular panic attacks. I would be in charge of monitoring bank transfers, hundreds of thousands of dollars of other peoples money from bank to bank. One little glitch in the system could disrupt the whole sale, which meant my boss or his team didn't get paid, which would be MY FAULT. Stabbity death.

The money was tight though. Anyways, long story short, someone had done something totally shady, like selling a 90 year old a ten year annuity which peaked the interest of the local news investigators. Needless to say, they went from making 4 million a week to less than one and had to lay off a bunch of people. Last to be hired, first to be fired...I didn't mind so much though. In fact that very night that I got fired I bowled a 200 game!

So, yeah..don't be stressed you have to remember that s h i t happens. 8)
Commander Megatron

That it does.

True to character I do have a bit of a short temper, :roll:. So needless to say that when I was getting ready to go out last night and Kaia decided to do an impression of Linda Blair (Exorcist) all over her,cot,floor,hair,face,pyjamas and wall. I was not best pleased!!! But, I kept my cool and got it all sorted and went out and seen War. Read the review in the movie thread.
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

hey comander at least she missed you my minicon finds me and i get it 99% of the time think i would rather it be that stuff than me

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

Stress.
I'm not one to stress much but my wife is. Because she is home way more often then I am she pays the bills and stuff. Sometime I get mad that there is not a lot of extra money during the summer, she's a teacher. Now when I go out to sea even for a few days my daughter gets angry with everyone. Come the seventh of November I won't be going out to sea for like three years :D :D .
Ghost199
Minispy

Post by Ghost199 »

It does help to know that there is always someone that will listen and have a nice strong shoulder to lean on. I just bought a house and found out what my taxes are this year. Honeymoons over and the sky fell. I am kinda new here, but it seems as though there is a great group of people on this forum. May not see you for real but at least we all know you are there. Sometimes it helps me to sit back and count the blessings I have. Anyway like I said this seems to be a pretty good group of people here and they don't mind to hear you vent a little. On a lighter note I am very happy to hear that TFL will pick up, soon would be nice. :D :lol: :wink:

Anyway hope this lifts your spirits some.
Commander Megatron

Yes we all get along very well here at tfl. We have a bit of a dig at each other and a bit of harmless ribbing. *Looks at Computron and :) * But we are all there for each other. Ghost you are more than welcome to stay here with us at "home TFL" :D