Non Transformers wish lists.

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Kup wrote:i have no problems with that i have modified my Nes systems so they play import cardbridges too,

@ Dez; nothing in particular i'm looking after just snooping arround after some stuff ,also Nes acesoiries are welcome...
Well, get me a list of what cartridges you want. This place has probably two hundred NES cartridges for sale, the more popular ones going for around $15. most go for $5 or so.
Kup
Autobot Security Chief

Post by Kup »

lol , will do

thx

Kup
The past is the greatest teacher
Piranacon
Undersea Warrior

Post by Piranacon »

ramjet i belive i have a clawful or two and my local store may have darksied ill look this weekend
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

Kup wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:The top loader was a redesign of the original NES.

cartidges went in the top kinda like SNES
yep i'm looking after something like that :wink:

well guys if you have some spare nes cartbridges, don't be shallow to pm me ;)
There's a place in Winston-Salem called Edward McKay that sells used books, DVDs and Cds. They have all kinds of Nintendo cartriges like the ones that go into the game system you have in the picture. If you have a list of what you need let me know and I will do some looking for you. I was there today looking and they had two three foot tall stacks of them in the lock cabinet. Some of them are as low as $5.00.
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

I have a Darksied now, but always looking for cheap Clawfuls and parts (heads, arms)
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I didn't want to start a thread because it would die, and I tried to find a good /appropriate place to put this so, mods, if you have to delete or move this you know.......

The G.I.Joe 25th anniversary two packs have an exclusive Doc figure you can mail away for if you have six proof of purchase stickers from their 2 packs (with the comics) + $4.95. But if you want to order an extra one in the same order you can use 50 flag or Battle points from the original G.I.Joe series of toys and another $4.95 to pick up an extra. This was in ToyFare #128 so its legitimate.

I think thats pretty cool.
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

Already have one on the way. ;)