call of duty

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

Deszaras wrote:
BTW: I heard army of two is painfully short and COD 4 is very easy. Any fact to these statements?
I don't know about Army of Two, But COD4 is pretty short, and pretty easy. I have yet to play on the hardest level though. It seems that Infinity Ward made an online first person shooter with a little single player game added almost as an after thought. But the online is wicked fun. Just ask Shockwave how fun it is, especially when he plays vs. my "friends" and I :wink:
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

hehe yeah those guys are good,it seems I carry alot of teams when I play,I have about 8 guys and one women at work that play, SCC is our clan that thats the Prision we work at,well the first letters of it anyways.Anyone that hasn't sent, me a friens request do so,maybe leave a text telling me who you are cause sometimes I get ramdom request after a game.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Hey Shockwave, we gonna see a bit more of you?
Blurr
Targetmaster

Post by Blurr »

lost odysey
'nuff said
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Rock Band.
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

Shockwave wrote:cause sometimes I get ramdom request after a game.
I stopped getting those. Mostly I think because the way my team plays is not so nice. A lot of spawn killing goes on on our part. For those that play I have two names I play under. One is posted here thet other is
The Noob Tuber
Under that account I am ranked, I think right now, 84 in the world for accuracy, at just over 130%. Also I have a 74% bad gamer review on that one, with 80% of those that avoided me for unsporting. :twisted: Good times. Some people cry too much.
SoundWave
City Commander

everyone

Post by SoundWave »

Everyone go out and get Army of 2!! Im tellin you! You will not be disapointed!! It RULES!!!
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

Yeah I need to get around more,theing is I need to get where I can have x-box and computer hooked up same time,one is up stairs and one is down stairs.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Then get it set up Shockwave, we have missed having you around and in the roleplay. :wink: