1000 posts!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

1000 posts!

Post by Time Traveller »

This is the thousand-and-first post, and it's time to say hooray to all the board members who've stuck with us to get here. however, our forum is still small, so i encourage all of you to invite all your transformerite friends to stop in and see what's goin on. it's a good place to be, since we haven't had any real need for moderation, so let's keep it clean, too. to those of you here who haven't had the chance, i encourage you to check out the toy and parts archives, accessible from the main page, as i'm sure it can answer a lot of your questions about toys and parts.
and don't forget to vote for our site for the bigbot top 50 (link on the main page) 10 more votes moves us to 4th! :wink: 'well, nuff said.'
TT out.
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Wow. 1000! Yay!

I call the post for the 10,000th! So nobody can post when that comes around got it? Eh? *gives the evil eye*

Meh... I'll still be around... oh yes I will! I will I say! If my computer survives.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
Savanna RX-7 GT-X
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Savanna RX-7 GT-X »

Aanallein wrote:Wow. 1000! Yay!

I call the post for the 10,000th! So nobody can post when that comes around got it? Eh? *gives the evil eye* \
Guess it time to start spamming, lmao.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

not only will i delete your spam, but i will stuff you in one of those little cans, and break off the opening tab. ;)
Savanna RX-7 GT-X

My um, rather large, um who do I say it "Unit" would not fit in a Can alone, lmao. Tis no worrys, I hate Spammers myself.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

look. under enough P/sI's anything will fit into a can if i say it will. and there are no active ladies here, so wait til then to try and impress them... :roll:

p.s. where's yar' sig?
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Don't get to spend as much time on this forum as i might like, but it's good to know it's here, and here to stay, if climbing number of posts is anything to judge by.

But on to more important matters. For example, i just saw this comic strip recently... A meeting of a bunch of execs at the company that makes Spam lunch meat, with one guy standing there saying, "All right, whose bright idea was it to do a direct advertising campaign through e-mail?"
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Heh... Spam... it goes quite nice with toast. Yep yep.

Then again, I eat anything. Speaking of which, I can't wait for beaver milk and pancakes! Wuahoo! Lumberjack country here I come.

Yes, on topic. So this is not 100% spam, there may soon be an active lady abouts here, someone I met at Hobby Town USA, rather nice and sweet. She loves transformers.... so I was like "Hey, you know what.... I know this one site... where well... yeah." It's cool. So hold out people, we may be able to impress ladies with our big packages! [Now get your mind out of the gutter, I meant all of our transformers and pictures and the like! Sick monkies!]

As for posts... they will stay on the incline...because I say so...

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
Savanna RX-7 GT-X

Eh, Chicks on a Forum are nothing special, well, not for me at all. And my friends on AIM/ICQ/MSN have gave me the nick name I hate, the Digital Pimp, cause I seem to just atract chicks on any of the IM services, and PSO. Only problem, they all in Europe or Japan.....
Shanti418
Powermaster

Post by Shanti418 »

Someone should design a transformerland banner, if there already isn't one. I post on other boards, but this one is special to me because it was where I first started and because IT KICKS ASS. I'd love to have a banner underneath my posts so people could come and check this place out.

Here's another thing I've been curious about: who manages the store side of the site? Trance? Is he (or whoever is in charge) always doing that even when he's not posting? Is the store more popular than the boards? It seems to me that the store is one of the best if not the best places for G1 stuff on the 'Net.
So, in Transformers, Les Claypool is God?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

yes, trance is head boss dude here. the store is excellent, i've purchased and traded in tons of stuff to him. he doesn't have opportunity to come an post too frequently, cus he has a life. i'm jealous.
here's a link to a post about linking the site, it may help.

http://transformerland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2

actually, that's not a half bad idea with a banner for our forum. that and someone needs to teach me how to make more themes for the site. the comic book one is kinda yech, and the blue one is a little bland, and untransformers related.......... it's a word now, dammit.
Shanti418
Powermaster

Post by Shanti418 »

Awesome TT, thanks for the help.
So, in Transformers, Les Claypool is God?
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Since you last post of Aug 9th, 2004-- 1000 posts---Time Traveller.....how many posts are we up to now? I was going thru old posts and ran across this and thought it was time for an update on number of posts. Just curious!
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Post by Ultra Magnus »

SP, current count is 35698. This info can be found in the first line of the "Who's Online" Box at the bottom of the main index page.
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Thanks Ultra Magnus! Much appreciated!
Menasor

Post by Menasor »

i started in august of 07 as enchantedtattoo had 201 post and now as menasor and i have well over 800