TFL posts vs time chart (cool) ;)

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

TT your annotationwas wicked funny. I LOL'd. In fact I laugh every time some one uses that lol'd thing. So me writing that was funny to me.

CM so what was it like way back then? Would you post something then a few days later come back, LOL at your self and then post EXCELLENT?
QuickSilver
Throttlebot

Post by QuickSilver »

That sounds like something my dad would do. Not posting on a forum (he's not very internet savvy), but laughing at his own jokes... Yeah, he's a good one for that. :)
~Quicksilver
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I tell you youngsters, back in the day, it was very slow.
I would post a question or a remark and about a week later I would get a responce. TT's version of the chart is actually more accurate than a joke.
Once CM joined then his friends RP and RC, the place really livened up.
And thank the matrix, it's never been the same since!!
It's been a roller-coaster ride and I have been hanging on it for a long time and plan to keep on rollin!!

TILL ALL ARE ONE!!!! (on the decepticon side)
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

galvatron wrote:Once CM joined then his friends RP and Arcee, the place really livened up.
The Commander was quite insistent on getting us to join, if I recall correctly. I had just met him for the first time, could barely make out a word he was saying, and all he could do was bring me up to his attic and show me all the toys he had hidden in the crawl space, away from his wife! :lol: He kept going on about some great board he found, telling Rod and I that we had to join.
So, later after we left I said to Rodimus, "Are we really going to join a Transformers board?" (I knew nothing about them at the time.)
He was just like "Well, if we don't, he won't shut up about it." And the rest is history ... hahaa! :lol: