Bad Ideas

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Blurr
Targetmaster

Bad Ideas

Post by Blurr »

post anythings youve done and instantly regreted

iv got a few from my wasted youth, but my most recent was in my old job (a call center :twisted: ) i was really tired so i bought 20 bottles of kick (tescos own red bull), upon my return to my desk i was challenged by co-workers to drink as many as possible as fast as possible.........
i managed 14 in an hour, had the shakes and was bouncing off the walls.

then came the sugar crash, was sick everywhere and fainted.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

I guess it made you even faster!! Let me think about the question, I am sure there will be a few things I have done. :roll:
Lennyluck

Post by Lennyluck »

Ever saw that episode of Futurama when Fry has 100 cups of that special blend coffee and goes light speed saving everyone from the fire...lolz...just reminded me of that...

Hmmm dumb things I regret...getting locked up for a revoked license and giving my phone to my girl to keep...That was pretty dumb ass of me.

how about when I was a kid and my buddies and I thought it would've been cool to fill a coffee can full of bugs and slugs and whatever we could find in his back yard...and turn it upside down with a M80 under it. Who knew it would turn out to be a rocket dusting everyones faces with bug entrails as it went up...
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

If i were to mention all the things i regret in life, I would have to create my own forums

I regret skipping school so much during my senior year.
I should have learned more and got all smart and stuff.
Although, I did graduate (barely)
I could have done better for myself if I focused on my education instead of being focused on (getting educated) giggity
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

At art college, we were on our way down to London for a 3 day stay and tour round some art galleries. We stopped at a service station and feeling rather tired, yet knowing I had a day of art galleries ahead when we got there, I thought I'd buy some Pro-Plus tablets to wake me up.

As soon as I got back on the coach, my friend Richard challenged me to snort them. So, not one to ever back down, I did. I got out 8 tablets, crushed them to a pulp and racked up a fat line of the bad boys.

<SSSSSNNNNNNIIIIFFFFFFF!!!!>

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGH!" I screamed. The coach stopped on the motorway hard shoulder as I stumbled out the door.

It was the most wretched, horrible, painful and disgusting thing I ever did. I was immediately sick, followed by a horrendous nosebleed and a splitting headache I'd never felt before or since.

So kids - don't snort ProPlus :wink: :roll:
Jetfire is a robosexual
vectorsigma
Targetmaster

bad ideas

Post by vectorsigma »

you really shouldnt snort anything

R.I.P Menasor
Lennyluck

Post by Lennyluck »

Snorting glass might have been wiser
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Re: bad ideas

Post by Sunstorm »

vectorsigma wrote:you really shouldnt snort anything
believe me, I know that now.

I was only 19 at the time.... I had a bit of a dark past with drugs and such, so shoving proplus up there didn't seem like a problem. boy was I wrong.
Jetfire is a robosexual
vectorsigma
Targetmaster

bad ideas

Post by vectorsigma »

I was the same way Sunstorm, i also had a really bad past I use to be a priest and not a man of God just the opposite

R.I.P Menasor
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I'm with Galvatron! I could write a redneck how to book for doing stupid things that are instantly regrettable.

Hmm.......

Giving what would have been in today's grading system a high C-8 low C-9 complete MIB G-1 Megatron to a moron because I was in loooooooove with him :evil: and stoopid! (I know I've mentioned that before.... but a monumentally stupid act like that deserves re-counting and someone please kick me!!!!!!!!)

Buying stock in Krispy Kreme.

Leaving a gallon sized ziploc bag full of complete straight/swivel arm G.I.Joes (And I mean Scarlet, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Lady Jaye, Flint, Destro, Baroness etc.) in an unlocked windows down car in Charlotte, NC and expect no one to help themselves! :roll: And they belonged to my boyfriend (now husband) He mentions it every time when we argue without fail. :x
Blurr
Targetmaster

Post by Blurr »

lol, nice one roar!

i cut my finger in my current job (chef) by accident, then proceded to see how long i could keep it in a bowl of vinegar.....that wasnt much fun, but to top it off i wiped the tears from my eye with my vinegar-soaked hand, but that was just general stupidity.
Sunstorm
Nuclear Nemesis

Post by Sunstorm »

Roar wrote:
Giving what would have been in today's grading system a high C-8 low C-9 complete MIB G-1 Megatron to a moron because I was in loooooooove with him :evil: and stoopid! (I know I've mentioned that before.... but a monumentally stupid act like that deserves re-counting and someone please kick me!!!!!!!!)

That definitely deserves a Image
Roar wrote:
You should have just bought donuts :lol:

I'm with you on stupid investments though - I work for a stockbroker, so [in theory] I should know what I'm picking when I go to buy shares. Last year though, I lost £1,000 on a bank called Northern Rock (any UK TFLers will know who they are for sure....). That's not that bad though - the same day, I spoke to a lady who invested £17,000 in the same stock one morning, only for it to be worth £2,500 or so by the end of the trading day. Ouch!
Jetfire is a robosexual