offshore drilling

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Hahaha!
R.I.P. Menasor
Lennyluck

Post by Lennyluck »

kinda like that Justice League where Lex becomes President... :lol:
Oi ,....where will we be in the next 10 yrs I wonder...

All jokes aside....Bad mojo with the off shore drilling.
You've gotta realize that no matter what position we're in with gas prices right now, in the past 5 yrs alone there've been a huge amount of marine life discovered...not because they weren't there before but their migrating from deeper depths due to the changes in the sea from global warming.

All the major changes thru-out the world occurs in the seas 1st...how many bad storms, earth quakes, or suddden changes in climate have we beeen experiencing recently. All connected...Atlernate means would be the best bet for the future. well thats my 2cents anyway...

How bout an energon fill up....prolly cheeper than gas these days...
WhateverIWant
Throttlebot

Post by WhateverIWant »

galvatron wrote:You're right Hot Shot!
Something does need to be done.

And so to get something done, I have decided to run for President of the United States of America!

I'll BLAST gas prices to a new low!
I'll take the billions and billions of dollars given to the oil companies
And I'll give it to the companies that are trying to make a safe alternative fuel for our vehicles.

We wont' need to go to war for oil!
I'll bring the boys and girls back home so they can protect our OWN borders!!! (you know... the borders all the terrorists are crossing right now!!)

Social security, Disability and Health insurance will be given to those who need it.

NO CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING

The West Wing of the White House will be dedicated to Transformer collectors.

Every night 10:00pm will be known as GIGGITY HOUR

Transformers will get their own TV channel and show cartoons from all eras and countries

And what other country leader would want to start **** with a 50 foot tall purple laser cannon with a short fuse!?

So, where do I place my vote? :lol:
S0und_wave
Decepticon Communications Officer

Post by S0und_wave »

In England they are working on a car that runs on compressed air. And about revolting well, America has been absorbed in greed so as long as the rich get richer it doesn't look like many people will be revolting, because the rich support the candidates for president and the have to repay the supporters with "favors" like IN Manhattan a man who ons a chain of hotels wanted to open a new one, So Blomberg (our wonderful convener :() sold the biggest library in New York (5 flours) to this guy for barely nothing. My friend works Right next to the place at a firm called Wactell lipton and goes there all the time. I heard it was sold for only 30% of the value.
Uncletrunx
Throttlebot

a compressed air car...

Post by Uncletrunx »

...which I'll power with my flatulence, meaning i'll have a source of free power. Well, it'll cost me about 15p a trip, which is the going rate for cheap beans.

The flipside of the debate about the oil giants ripping us off left right and centre is that the majority of us who have organised pensions need high oil profits as our futures are heavily invested in their shares. It doesn't mean I agree with the ruthless profiteering that's going on, but it's not just the fat cats who benefit. It's more subtle and complex than that, as things always are.
I am not a pawn, this is not a game of chess
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Something big's going to happen. I can feel it.
ghostinthemachine
Aerial Supreme Commander

none

Post by ghostinthemachine »

i believe even if they do the off shore drilling and nothing bad happens we are still going to get screwed, and if something bad does happen we are going to be responsible for paying for the clean up and gas will go up even higher, this country wasnt built on greed, but now thats all they want is money and more power