Off to Hasbro!!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

Rumble puts £10.50 down on the table.*
DAMMIT * Snarl drops £20 on the table *
" ME SNARL SAY LEADER GRIMLOCK BE MINE, ME SQUASH LITTLE CASSETE "
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

ok well here is a little update. Our first meeting was scheduled for august 22, then they changed it to october 22, now they just want to wait until they get done with tf2 before seeing us. As discouraging as this sounds I am not gonna give up, I will just look at the added time as a means for perfecting everything. And the actural meeting I will hopefully attend is not said yet because it was originally set up into two meetings and I was gonna go to the second. And for those that are wondering.

My user name on Michael bays forums is Nightshade
on eternal phenomenon is Barricade
and tca is Nightshade
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

That's too bad... but hopefully they'll stick to their word and see you later then. I really don't think you should give up, so, like you said, use the remaining time in a constructive way!
I wish you good luck! :)
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

a little added update, the reason behind the delay was because Hasbro is working on a rather large backstory project with IDW called the 13. I'm sure you all have heard of the project, well anyways they wanted us to wait so we could tie our stuff in with their stuff. Its ok though as we are gonna be working developing our story into episodes to possibly attract a cartoon series.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

Thunderwing wrote:a little added update, the reason behind the delay was because Hasbro is working on a rather large backstory project with IDW called the 13. I'm sure you all have heard of the project, well anyways they wanted us to wait so we could tie our stuff in with their stuff. Its ok though as we are gonna be working developing our story into episodes to possibly attract a cartoon series.
oh shizzam....yeah i'm eagerly awaiting the 13...if you can get involved in that, :twisted: :twisted: