Surprise Us

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Sixshot wrote:Pretty much, :P ! Good riddance, I say! January can't come soon enuff, :D :wink:
Amen brother!!!

America is in desperate need of change
I hope Obama does good.
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

heh

1. My mother's family can trace its ancestory to King Philip II of Spain
2. I was arrested in Hermopoulis, Greece because they thought I was a illegal immigrant selling drugs on the street (wth)
3. Every 2 years or so, I somewhat seriously consider trying to get a job somewhere in the Central Intelligence Agency.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

This one is for the newer folk here...

I've been dead! (It was kinda freaky)

I've been in about 30 theatre productions and musicals as a first tenor, playing a few leads and solos, including the Tin Man in wizard of oz. When I got into college, I didn't have time to continue, though I ran spotlight for two summer productions while working near home.

Blackjack was (and will again be this spring) my college roommate, and Rattrap was my neighbor (Redline was my neighbor part-time). These are the only TFLers I've had the honor of meeting in person. Or rather, have had the honor of me converting them...

I also do voices, including many of my own. When I DM a good game of dungeons and dragons, I create voices for all the important NPC's. Ask Blackjack...