Super Bowl XLIII

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

HailStorm
Powermaster

Super Bowl XLIII

Post by HailStorm »

Oh happy day! My team is going to the Super Bowl. So join me on Sunday, February 1, 2009 @ 6pm (EST) when the Steelers are crowned the new NFL champions.

Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers! Go Steelers!

And if you want to know, they're playing the Arizona Cardinals.

PS - look for the Transformers trailer during the game as well.
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

yep indeed the trailer will be on during the super bowl.

but bah.....

I am a Giants fan. My team should be in the super bowl but Eli failed like starscream at a lie detector test. At least I draw solace that the Eagles lost...though barely
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

BOO Steelers! Im a Patriots fan, been one since I was little. GO ARIZONA!
R.I.P. Menasor
Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

Gotta root for the underdog Cards. Plus, Warner played his Arena Football days here. I'm so glad the Eagles lost. They're kinda like the Minnesota Vi-queens to me now: they had all the tools, but could never get it done. Now, they just ended up being spoilers to teams that deserve to win.

The Steelers are SOOO gonna win.
Overlord
City Commander

Post by Overlord »

yeah i'm rooting for the cards as well. kurt warner's an old dude...it's his time.

obviously i'm quite pleased the eagles lost...they get to the nfc championship all too often lately for my taste.

should be a good game.
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I thought it comical that both Warner and Mcnabb lost to my boy Tom Brady in separate super bowls. I believe Arcee will agree with me.
R.I.P. Menasor