The Fast and the Furious movies!!!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

vectorsigma
Targetmaster

Post by vectorsigma »

I have all four i liked them all 1 and 4 are my favorites though

R.I.P Menasor
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

omegasupreme wrote:i LOVE any movies tht have nice cars like those in the fast and the furious movies and ive heard of that gone in sixty seconds is that a goood movie? i have yet 2 see that movie it looks like it would rule. and those chases aint nothin compared 2 now aday chase with alll of these upgrades that r avaiable now. i would purfur a new car compared 2 an older model.
It's been a while ago, but I've watched both the fast and the furious and gone in 60 seconds. From what I remember I liked the latter more.
I'm not much for the new cars, I prefer older ones.

@vectorsigma - Good to see you around! :)
vectorsigma
Targetmaster

Post by vectorsigma »

thank you Minerva i had some free time so i thought i would stop by

R.I.P Menasor
omegasupreme
Throttlebot

Post by omegasupreme »

yup, i havent seen gone in 60 seconds, yet. and i still dont get y people dont like the newer models 8)
vectorsigma
Targetmaster

Post by vectorsigma »

actually i like both the old and the newer models, but nothing beats a muscle car

R.I.P Menasor
DinoBotsch
Decoy

Post by DinoBotsch »

I liked all of the F&F movies even though they are total cheese!

Anyone else notice that the first movie is just a rip off of Point Break? Paul Walker is Keanu and Vin Diesel is Swayze and instead of cars, they're surfers. But it's still about an undercover cop who is trying to bust a series of robberies by getting in with a "cool" gang of surfers/car enthusiasists, but by the end he can't bring himself to arrest them, because he really likes them and the leader really isn't such a bad guy and is much deeper than he'd realized! :P