Happy Thanksgiving!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Countdown »

Gobble! Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow 'bots and 'cons! I am thankful for good friends (even if I don't know all of you all that well, LOL). :D

I am not thankful for this hobby of mine that costs way too much! :roll: :D :wink: Just kidding!
Last edited by Countdown on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Happy KTHXBAIgiving!

TT is thankful for his hobby that costs him too much, because it still makes me happy! I'm thankful for the friends it's brought me, not to mention the beautiful Minerva... I'm also thankful I've at least had a little work to keep afloat, and that my family is alive, and as well as can be expected... and I'm not ill myself right now! (finally!)

I'm NOT thankful for the undoubted crush of crazed consumer slaves that will be stampeding through my store tomorrow and making a terrible mess of anything, and stressing the manager out... and when HE ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

I am very thankful for my hobby, even though it's not very cheap.
What I'm most thankful for are my friends and loved ones, especially TT, who's always there for me, through thick and thin. :)
F18Starscream
Powermaster

Post by F18Starscream »

I am thankful for my loving wife who understands my not so cheap hobby. Also I am thankful of the new friends I have in this forum. I don't know you all but hopefully one day (Maybe at a Bot-con convention?) I'll meet you fine people finally. I just very thankful for what I have in my life right now. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday. :D
snakemarcato13
Targetmaster

Post by snakemarcato13 »

I'm thankful for not having to pay for or cook the food that I ate yesterday. To those who know me. Hey. Long time no see.
"I have a form of witchcraft. It's called Magic 8-Ball." --said by me while watching the crucible in AP English