Mrs. Trance in the hospital!

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Commander Megatron wrote:I couldn't let this pass!! Congratulations Trance and I wish the three of you the very best and I am delighted that mother and child are doing well. A lot of hard work and sleepless nights ahead Trance, everyday is an adventure and enjoy every moment of it.

C.M.
Howdy pardner! Happy to see you, hope you'll stay a while =P Thanks for the well wishes :) As you can see from the pix, he's the cutest thing ever. Yeah, I'm finding out all about the lack of sleep thing (like I didn't know about that already!)

Right now he's sleeping tummy-side down on top of me so he can hear my heartbeat. At least I can type with 2 hands now, it was tough for a while holding him in my right hand and trying to do updates and answer emails with my left hand, ugh. I suppose there are worse things in the world!

So we're just kinda waiting around for his personality to develop, still can't tell if he's making eye contact or just taking the world in, randomly. I'm having a blast. Mrs. Trance is still constantly worrying that something bad will happen, lol. C'est la vie!

How's things been in your neck of the woods? We should catch up sometime!
greatshot
Targetmaster

Post by greatshot »

CONGRATS!!! 8)
The perfect gift would be a slumblebee I think
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

greatshot wrote:CONGRATS!!! 8)
The perfect gift would be a slumblebee I think
haha, way ahead of you :) His grandparents (mom's side) already got him a ROTF towel, lol
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Congratulations! He's adorable! He's God's most precious gift! :D
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON