We buy toys! Learn more...
Board index » General » General Discussions It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:35 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 pm 
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

I hope its better on xbox live. On the ps3 it drops matches like crazy. 5 of 7 for me tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:29 am 
Warrior With No Equal

I love playing as shockwave. Even though its only actually shocky in escalation, and frame in multiplayer. I havent had any dropped matches except for those who are hosting games, quitting while its getting good. That irritates the heck out of me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 pm 
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

I had a whole hour and a half this morning where it worked well. Only twice did it disconnect and both times that was between matches. But now its gone to crap again.

Is there a weapon that kills a full life tank in 1 hit or should I assume its just another glitch?

Edit: Yeah, I cannot stand when the person hosting a match quits the match when they are losing. Its just pathetic. I don't care how bad someone is kicking my ass I don't quit. Although if its really pathetic I'll probably not play another match after it ends. These games could really do a better job of matching players. Its not a lot of fun playing against someone who has won 300 matches when you are on level 1.

I personally don't care, but I do understand if the host quits the match do to some of the trash talk. Although usually I don't hear trash talk in games. People on the mike are usually talking to one other person on there friends list. Still I can understand dumping the player who is apparently a 12 year old and thinks N***** is okay to use. Which they seem to do, every other word!