TT's Sweden Trip Debreifing

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

:lol: ....I knew it. I knew it. That's why I held off replying in this thread yesterday.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Time Traveller wrote:but hopefully I won't be clutching her with cold dead hands anytime soon.
That won't be until the day I, the Mighty Galvatron, get my bare hands around your vocal processor and squeeze you Cambreaker!!!!! :twisted:

Glad you are keeping your TF's. And your woman :wink:
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

This is why i don't like April Fool's Day. i've basically sworn off (and sworn at) the "holiday" ever since the time my dad April Fooled me that he'd forgotten to record that day's episode of "Transformers" so i could watch it. (i also didn't want to admit that i'd remembered it was April Fool's at all, since i'd made several other posts that day before i did remember, and i didn't want my posts for the day--including a welcome to a new forum member and a genuine question to somebody else--to be mistaken for gags. i almost deleted my reply to the "most evil Megatron?" thread, thinking it would be funnier if i posted it not on April Fool's Day.)

i had my suspicions that you were Fooling, TT, but i didn't want to take a chance that you might do something irrevocable without exploring alternatives. i also thought it was a pretty romantic (pretty weird, but pretty romantic) gesture that you would sacrifice your TF collection to get Minerva here ASAP.

Now that you've made the joke/offer, you have to explain to her that you won't. Smooth move, dude. ;-)
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Lol, don't worry, she knows if I had to choose her or the toys, the toys would be gone in a heartbeat. But, if it was simply a matter of money, regardless of the source, I'd always find another way. Now, because I said that, watch some weird, extraneous circumstance probably involving a shadow government, confront me with exactly that choice just to make my day.