Changes in the air for me :)

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Changes in the air for me :)

Post by BDixonarts »

Howdy everyone, I am sure a lot of of you noticed I haven't been around alot...well that is because my comic book coloring has started to take off into new directions. I am currently working with a couple friends on a few projects one of which will see some of my coloring at Auto Assembly this year, and another is I am getting ready to start my first pro job doing a comic for DC Comics.

This year started out on an awesome leg cause I will be finally moving out of the state i am, and I will be attending the Charticon Convention in Charlotte NC as an artist guest for the first time. I do have to update my art folder but you can see it here if you haven't already.

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... php?t=3971
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Congratulations. Your art has always been great. Keep up the good work!
R.I.P. Menasor
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Congratulations, and best of luck to you!
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

Congrats and good luck. Sounds really cool.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Re: Changes in the air for me :)

Post by BDixonarts »

Ok so its been a while since i have updated this. First off doing art for AUto Assembly went well. I colored 2 pages and inked 2 others for the 2014 comic. Also things didn't pan out with DC but I have had success in other areas and after I go to TFcon in October I will be sending my first batch of color samples into IDW. I have been working hard so that is why i haven't been over here much but if anyone wants to see more of my work here is my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BDixonar ... n=timeline
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me