Skyline AKA Daniel Gray: Missing?

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Skyline AKA Daniel Gray: Missing?

Post by Time Traveller »

Many of you have probably seen Skyline's excellent toy collection for sale in a thread originally titled "Wedding Vows Renewal Sale". He was selling toys to treat his wife to a vacation and renew their vows.
I bought several Rock Lords figures from him right away, a large transaction that went off without a hitch. The figures were in great shape, and so we started putting together a large deal for a lot of Jap Beast Wars toys. Around Christmas, communication was spotty, but picked up again after the holidays. There were some delays in his ability to ship the rather large box through January and February, and we had to hammer out some customs and cost details. Then, very early in March, he fell off the face of the earth. I tried reaching out to him many times, by any means I had available, no answer.

I've searched him on the Google machine, and found many feedback threads (particularly in the GI Joe/Action Force community) where people had not gotten their items, and couldn't elicit a reply. Many of the deals seem to have fallen through before my last signal from him in March.

Unfortunately, due to the initial delays, my purchase was well out of PayPal's buyer protection case window.

I am wondering if anyone else had dealings, or has contact information such as a mailing address I could attempt to reach him at.

Any other information you may have is also welcome.

If your information is sensitive (ie, an address), please email me at

north (at) transformerland.com
Last edited by Time Traveller on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Well, it seems that Mr. Gray has performed shenanigans before, over 10 years ago, involving a similar disappearance.

I encourage you not to conduct dealings, and make other communities aware of the history. Some google searching will reveal a few other complaint threads that seem to be climbing a little in search rankings.

I am de-announcing this thread.