Loooong time since..

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

F18Starscream
Powermaster

Loooong time since..

Post by F18Starscream »

Hey everyone it's me your old pal F18. I'm sorry that I have not been here for a long time but I had some "real life issues". I'm very sad to announce because of some financial problems I had to sell all of my TF masterpiece collection :cry: and now I had to sell 90% of my boxed G1 collection :cry: I still have some of my G1 and Fort Max. But it did really hurt to do that. Maybe down the line if things get a little better I can try to get some of it back. I'll try my best to come on here once in a while. Ona good note a friend is giving me a FREE Omega Supreme statue!!!! It has a broken leg but I can fix it. But it's was FREE!!!!!
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Nice to see you around. :)
Sorry to hear about your financial troubles. Life can be quite rough at times, but hopefully things will make a turn for the better!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Yeah F18, Good to see ya! :)

Life throws us curveballs, eh? Go pat max on the head. :)
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Welcome back!

You may miss those little things, but there are priorities. Don't worry as you will get them back, and hopefully not your issues.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Sorry to hear about your situation and having to sell off your collection. I've come close several times to doing it myself. Lots of people have gone back and rebuilt though and streamlined their collection towards more personal attachment over say completion of a line. I think a lot of us (myself included) get caught up trying to get to the finish line and not take time to enjoy the race. Anyways, I hope you're doing better now and congrats on the Omega Statue! I bet it's awesome. :)