Get it off your Chest Plate

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Ramjet
Aerial Lord Of Destruction

Post by Ramjet »

Gosh dangit! I signed up for all their crap and e-mails and whatever, and I never get the coupons and codes! :evil:
Catilla
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catilla »

i got to admit like its the first time ive recived a discount voucher too
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

I have received a number of vouchers from e-bay this year and I'm not even a seller. I only buy things from time to time. The most recent voucher was for free shipping :)
Grimlock
Delicate, Loveable Dinobot

Post by Grimlock »

Some people have all of the luck :lol:

ME GRIMLOCK WANT TO MUNCH METAL
Catilla
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Catilla »

lol hell yer (maybe its because your not buying all the time on ebay rod?) lol i think i dont get as id use every single one :twisted: , hell its free :D
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you all this. Some of you already now but it's time to make it public.

On the 8th of December Debbie decided that she didn't want me anymore and we seperated. I will spare you all the gory details of it and all that but its finished. There will be no reconciliation and it has been a hard few weeks. But, my friends here, in RL and my family have supported me through it all. I regret that it has happened but what can I do about it?

I am convinced that she has met someone else, everything has escalated so quickly and when I reflect on it now all trhe pieces fall into place. I still see the kids at the weekends and they are ok. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

Your Friend,

C.M.
Banzai-Tron
Martial Arts Warrior

Post by Banzai-Tron »

Hopefully this isn't too tasteless CM, but...

on the bright side, at least you'll NEVER have to house that gawdawfulgoodfernothing father-in-law again!

Seriously though... I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Her loss.
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

woah CM :shock: sorry to hear that mate I hope you are ok my best wishes and thoughts to u my friend

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Scrapper
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Scrapper »

I'm very sorry CM :( ...
At least you can see your kids.

Best wishes,you have our support.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

CM, I'm sorry to hear that. But when things seem the darkest, they can only get better. Stick through and be strong.
Commander Megatron

Thanks guys, it has been tough but I'm ok. It really is her loss, but as Wheezel put it, her do-nothing-dad is not my problem anymore. Though he is a major issue in everything that has happened.
ghostinthemachine
Aerial Supreme Commander

Post by ghostinthemachine »

We all wish you the best CM
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Wow CM, that really bites. Im terribly sorry. On the good side, your kids still love you, and they will always be happy to see you. You're right, it is her loss. She, and her new friend (if she has one) now have to deal with her father in law. You will be better off in the long run. It still sucks though.
R.I.P. Menasor
Rumble
Decepticon Demolitions Expert

Post by Rumble »

I too am sorry to hear that, C.M. Stay strong.

Rumble.
R.I.P, Menasor.

I can't believe I thought Cassettes were the way of the future.

Is +1 on Kups list.

'Cons Have More Fun
Elita-One
Powermaster

Post by Elita-One »

CM, sorry to hear it, i mean its not the most uncommon thing but you never really expect it to happen to you...i hope you find strength in other places and know that you have lots of friends there and TFL style...peace
A FORCE IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THEIR LEADER!!!
Commander Megatron

God bless you all and thanks for all the kind words and support. To all the guys who PM'm ne about many thanks to you to. :) :wink:
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Well here's my story:

I am driving to work in the right lane heading down hill (4 lanes - 2 each way). It's a level 2 snow emergency and the roads are slick. Gotta pay the bills and my store can't open without me. I am going about 18 miles an hour up until I go down a hill. Before I descend I slow a little.

Halfway down the hill the car loses traction and I am sliding towards oncoming traffic. I angle the tires towards the curb closest to me and drift the car back towards my lane. I gently bump against the curb. I regain control and put the gas pedal on to resume my drive.

Right when I do that, the car behind me, a cop, slams into me - he was the car behind me. I get spun around and the car gets knocked up onto the curb.

Well, my day sucks. How bout yours?
ghostinthemachine
Aerial Supreme Commander

Post by ghostinthemachine »

man sorry to hear about that Ratchet, at least the police dept will have to pay for your damage if there was any, but we got over 8 inches of snow and i cant even get out of my driveway
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

What a day... I hope everything works out for you, Ratchet.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I hope it works out.

I am going to wait a while, but I am considering puting up my collection for sale if I have to. Money has been tight lately, and I just had my other car in that shop and spent $600+. This isn't what I needed. :(

Going to hold off on selling them until it is a necessity. At least I have good insurance (imo), should handle most of my difficulties and the local pd is culpable so they need to foot the bill.

To make matters worse my neck is starting to ache. It's going to hurt like hell when I wake up tomorrow. :evil:

I might be a tad bit pissed off.