Transformer tattoos

Non-TF, non-toy related topics. Discuss movies, music, sports, etc.

Moderators: Kup, Ultra Magnus

Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Autobot fool, I have been a leader before Optimus Prime was even created. I am one of the greatest military minds ever on cybertron.
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

He is of my kind because i am Southern!!!
Commander Megatron

If I had to pick one of the "good x-men it would be Wolverine. However back to tfs, Arcee in tf land you were created about 3 years ago. Rodimus was only crreated a few months ago.
SoundWave
City Commander

Post by SoundWave »

I need a few more TF tats!!
Commander Megatron

What do you plan on getting, I know you want SW, anything else, what about one of your glorious leader and friend Megatron!
meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

I hate Gambit and hate is me being tame, but this is a TF board, so I'll leave it at that.
Oh ba-jeebus....

I enjoyed Gambit and Rogue during that whole Trial of Gambit thing that took place in the Savageland with Erick the Red....

But recently, Gambit has grown on my every nerve, first with Rogue and Gambits (respective) mini-series, where they royally mess up both character and make Gambit blind. Followed by the attack with the Golgitha that makes Wolverine kiss Rogue in front Gambit, yick. :evil:

Followed by..and this really tops the cake...Gambit willingly voulenteers himself to become one of Apocolypse's horsement. Willingly! He looks like a damn drow elf. I'm glad he's gone.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Gambit = crap.

The end. :mrgreen:
meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

Does anyone else have any TF tats??? heres mine!! On my left bicep!!
That's uber sexy. I see Soundwave's nips!!! <3
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

Hey meeshabot I see your from Detroit,Been a huge Lions fan(cause of Barry)Are they ever going to win :cry:
meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

Skywarp G1 wrote:Hey meeshabot I see your from Detroit,Been a huge Lions fan(cause of Barry)Are they ever going to win :cry:
Bua ha ha. That's funny. Thats rich.

They're pretty much talentless. Did you see how they got trounced on Thanksgiving by Joey Harrington and Miami? :evil: [/b]
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

I got to see them play In Tenn. back in 04,am not giving up yet on them,but I havn't followed football as much this year as I use to,HOCKEY!!! is now my Fav.
meeshabot
City Commander

Post by meeshabot »

Skywarp G1 wrote:I got to see them play In Tenn. back in 04,am not giving up yet on them,but I havn't followed football as much this year as I use to,HOCKEY!!! is now my Fav.
Now you're talking my language!

I work at Joe Louis in the D, home of the Redwings, Hockeytown, USA!! Its pretty sweet, they essentially pay me to watch hockey.

They were doing really well, but they've just hit a slump. They just got spanked by San Jose on Saturday, they lost the game in the last six seconds!
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Skywarp G1 wrote:Been a huge Lions fan(cause of Barry)Are they ever going to win :cry:
Not when they're playing that Pats, they're not. :mrgreen:
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

I was supose to go to St. Louis with a friend from work and watch them play against the Blues,but he said he couldn't go at the last min.The game is Dec 5th. :evil:
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I know the conversation has turned to football and the topic was originally Transformers tats, but since I am not a football fan nor do I have a tat, I'm going to rant about Gambit.

I like Gambit. Probably because I've never read many of the comics other than a short 4-issue exclusive they did about his past. Otherwise, he's very awesome in the 90's cartoon. So what if he throws cards, they explode. Who doesn't want exploding playing cards (actually I'd rather have the razor edged ones that I've seen elsewhere). The accent wears on me a little, but other than that he has to be my second or third favorite X-Man after Beast and Wolverine.[/quote]
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

hehe this post has alittle bit of everything. :wink:
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Inferno wrote:I like Gambit. Probably because I've never read many of the comics other than a short 4-issue exclusive they did about his past. Otherwise, he's very awesome in the 90's cartoon.
I'm with you. I never read any of the comics at all, but I liked the character in the cartoon.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

Read the comics then and see what a **** he is.
I can name a number of things, firstly he lead the marauders down into the sewers and to the Morlocks thus starting the Mutant Massacre. He also has close ties to Mr Sinister (with a possible link in that Sinister is his father, something I think should be made true.)
He is a serial cheater, he constantly tells Rogue he loves her, but runs around kissing random women, hugging Storm while she is completely naked etc. All of this and then when Rogue lost her powers a couple of years back, she asked him to settle down with her (he had lost his powers too) and he basically flaked out on her.
PLUS he wears PINK armour and carries a staff and throws cards!!
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Rodimus Prime wrote:PLUS he wears PINK armour and carries a staff and throws cards!!
lolol...

Seriously, Gambit's a total ass. I want to read a comic where he dies on every page. I'd buy like ten copies.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Rodimus Prime wrote:He is a serial cheater, he constantly tells Rogue he loves her, but runs around kissing random women, hugging Storm while she is completely naked etc.
Well, they sure didn't show that on the cartoon. :lol:

You've said enough, I don't like him anymore.